Level4 promotions, criticism, and transparency

Hey all, we have officially sworn in our new glorious leaders.
https://future4200.com/g/trust_level_4

Please read Understanding Discourse Trust Levels before leaving a comment.

The only way to make things better is transparent leadership that can take criticism from the userbase. This forum is run by users for users.

Comments welcome.

15 Likes

Do level 4s get cool badges or nah
Leader badge could use some photoshop imo

1 Like

@Soxhlet is the only user who has the leader title set, but with GLG as his main group so I am not sure if it comes with flair or not. I wouldnt mind also having a copmlimentary lvl4 group with its own custom flair, and maybe a category they can practice in or discuss level 4 things akin to the Toking Lounge(lvl3)

5 Likes

Do we have lvl5’s?

Never seen it mentioned but just asking as it’s in the discourse

1 Like

Nice choices, satisfied

1 Like

Nope, just 1-4. There is Mod and Admin but they are independent of trust level. I am a lvl2, but also an Admin, so there are things I cannot do with this account like enter anon mode unless I cheat myself to lvl3.

3 Likes

Understood, just thought it would be a neat badge for the “elders”

@Beaker (mainly even though the current badge is badass in its own)
&
@Graywolf
&
@Photon_noir
&
@DrMark

2 Likes

I am open to stretching out the Immortalmentor - Future4200 group, or maybe an Elders group to keep em separated. Feel free to make a new thread about it in this category (Meta/SiteFeedback)

5 Likes

I’d suggest maybe refraining from memorializing with the word “immortal” unless people have passed. I also think some may take offense to being referenced as an elder. Although, I’ve been called grandpa since I was 20 (and no, I don’t have kids or plan to have them and I’m still less than 40 years old), so I may be the wrong person to speak on that. Haha

7 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking.

3 Likes

No doubt

3 Likes

I might suggest the new Lvl4 guys refrain from editing the content of another members post

Edit: I see I’m in the intro DM and this has already been addressed

8 Likes