Level 3 Verification Schedule

Upcoming Level 3 Verification Trips

Southern Oregon this Wednesday the 29th of September

Any hemp Slangers with operational facilities in or near the above locations looking for Level 3 verification, shoot me a DM

If you are able to get on my trip schedule I can offer discounted site visit rates.

7 Likes

go ahead @Future…go ahrwd and name me official terp taster. :wink::blush: u know u cant keep up with it all. and everyone trust my opinion around here. @Soxhlet might even vouche for me I’m good guy. we need some product testers for the site to keep the opinions varied

I’ve been open to testing powders media, filter plates, and terps lately and I think I do pretty good job pointing ppl in the right directions… I’d love to test out any steel if someone has special extractor they wanna send me to test out :wink:

u want good quality steel @Killa12345 ur man

u want fire canna terps go to @sboproducts or @betroit

u want fire hemp terps @colombiabeneficial @kenzyme ur go to

u want fire custom equipment made @indofab or @Soxhlet is the go to

great powder media for crc @Killa12345 @Waxplug1 is tried and true

crc equipment why go anywhere but the original @Indofab. @CEMAINSTRUMENT has crc equipment but after that plate they sent me to test out , I had to send it off to the original creators to fix and see the quality for themselves. that’s right @Indofab fixed up and beefed up my 1um welded disk

think I’m go to guy for info now

you want good terp advice come to me

its actually telling me I cant add anymore names to this post but the CRC classes and everything from A-Z here

good consultant…

good ppl…

good food…

good hash…

I’m ready for the GLG membership to be handed down. was hoping to win being member the month

I stay outta the cbd war bc u got it.

9 Likes

vouched :+1:

4 Likes

Bump.

2 Likes

Bump to reflect the broader topic encompassed by this post now

3 Likes

Bump to reflect my updated end of August schedule

1 Like

Bump to reflect my Oregon visit with @sterlinghemp on the 6th

1 Like

Bump for update

1 Like

Making a run down to S Oregon Friday/Saturday, anyone looking for Level 3 verifications I’m offering them for 1k and waiving the travel fees

6 Likes

Bump, I’ll be in S Oregon again Wednesday doing Verifications. Same deal as above

2 Likes

Do you have time to stop at a new facility, in Eugene on way back?

2 Likes

Likely! Shoot me a txt

1 Like