Let's see your set up!

horizontal evaporation or large surface area are key

1 Like

what is your end product? distillate or crumble/shatter?

lol your collection is a cute little slut compared to my giant whore

5 Likes

Haha. You could have left that up, I thought it was funny.

Everything from crumble/shatter to live resin diamonds.

I don’t usually do giant runs, so it’s not entirely necessary. Especially when it gets down towards the bottom. I want a skinnier and taller one. For when I do get larger runs, I can scale up, but still maintain recovery rate on smaller ones

4 Likes

haha, its back. i will post mine in the am, im going to have to answer a bunch of questions so im mentally preparing for the hate :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m intrigued to see it, for sure

1 Like

I will make this clear now, my system is SPECIFICALLY FOR CRUDE PRODUCTION. lmao

6 Likes

I still want to see this monster.

1 Like

pics in the am

2 Likes

Rooms a mess because this was when we just finished putting in some mods :smirk:

38 Likes

Love the tent

3 Likes

nice, i ran in a grow tent for awhile. they are perfect. is that a 10x20?

3 Likes

i feel like tents are so underrated, they really work well for a bunch of different applications

12 Likes

Yeah that’s a 5x10 we run explosion proof fans in and out of the tent. We’re using 2 trs-21’s and a cemp for recovery, we don’t run crude with this either.

4 Likes

thats awesome man. great set up

:no_smoking: key component of the system. every system should have one.

4 Likes

It was honestly kind of put ironically as we’ve all been around it so much, but you can never be to safe.

5 Likes

haha, for sure. My coworkers had a good laugh when I put them up.

1 Like

:100: my G

9 Likes

Sorry for the delay

The images in order are: hot/cold inlet and return, material vat, and the collection/honeypot/molecular sieve.

31 Likes