Let's see your set up!

I am roughly 4$+/- per gr. Not buying material.

My numbers are just a base line.
56 gr return per lb of material
150$ for 100lbs dry ice
And 100$ for time, tane and powders
Takes me an hr to do a lb run including set up. So the more i run the less it is

8 Likes

21 Likes

23 Likes

This site is also supposed to be educational. And if I see something that needs to be addressed to educate you. I will gladly, continuously, derail the topic.

That being said. I was educating you. It’s not an opinion of mine. But a practice you should adhere to.

And I was showing pictures of my system. Just the inside of the collection pot, where one would find mystery oils, if they were to be distilling their solvent.

And I’m certain @cyclopath won’t disagree

33 Likes

You obviously can’t comprehend what you did. After coming to my R&D spot and seeing how i run here you asked on an open forum something you know the answer to. That was not educational and you are not a teacher. Maybe @cyclopath, since you called on him can show you the way to do things correctly. If he needs a spoon he knows i got a nice one and if i need to chop chop i know he’s got me on that.

7 Likes

I dont have current pic of my system. But its nothing cool like what you guys posted. All you guys are doing is making me want to buy a system ffs. I feel like i have a modified clasic car.

11 Likes

You not alone @sonicgardens. This thread has become a thread of serious penis envy.

I feel it’s time for an upgrade sooner than later.

17 Likes

I kinda knew that from the start and still made the post :joy:

4 Likes

Cold tank with negative pressure.

Giant whore of a collection.

System in use.

That’s cruising, easily, at a 1lb a min.

25 Likes

Just a thought: it seems counterproductive to call people out on a public forum, it always leads to people getting defensive, offenses, upset and in arguments. The best way to effectively educate is tactfully and privately, based off of personal experience as a consultant and an instructor.

@BG305 @Dred_pirate, I have respect for both y’all and what you bring to the table, I would just hate to see this forum turn into a public shaming and argument space like every other Facebook group I’m a part of. Just my too sense

27 Likes

Ppl also need to be able to disagree.
Proving by not distilling tane is an improper practice is the correct thing to do

9 Likes

I had my pics out and ready, scrolled through,

Now I feel like the “lil” guy at the urinal trough at the football games, I need stall please…:cold_sweat::blush:

28 Likes

It’s not about the size it’s how you use it :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: let’s see those pictures!

11 Likes

What it looked like when i first bought it. Just a pic i stold

11 Likes

Yeah, honestly I agree on all that. People over profits has always been our code.

That being said, has anyone tried filling through magnesol AC,silica and of DE to clean out the mystery oil inline? Might be a time saving alternative?

6 Likes

Didn’t realize people still were rocking the appions.

7 Likes

Lol, no i dont. Was my first pump, then trs, now cmep.
That was how it looked, but im pre-stickers. I just stold the pic online

1 Like

13x dessicant beads for a liquid dessicant tube should scrub out the nasties. Bout to start using it myself. Been a crude dude for awhile so distilling solvent is a waste of time but for good stuff it should be done.

2 Likes

It doesn’t, unfortunately. I’ve tried. Distilling is the only way to get it out.

4 Likes

I use 13x for my mol sieve

3 Likes