Las Vegas License for sale

Cultivation license in North Las Vegas is for sale. Both medical and rec. If your interested, please DM me and I will put you in touch with right person.

2 Likes

I can help you get this sold. I am direct to a large cannabis realtor. DM me

Hey there. Very very interested in the license. I’m new to the future and I’m trying to figure out how to direct message you.

Yeah, its very confusing. I just signed up too and its not easy like Instagram or Facebook. If you know anyone needing a dispensary in Cali or Michigan, I am direct to big cannabis realtor

2 Likes

If you just signed up, you don’t have the privilege yet.

3 Likes

I’m local to Las Vegas if anyone has questions or wants to bounce ideas off each other! I’ve spent the past two years working this industry seed to sale.

4 Likes

Welcome

We are interested in green zone properties in Michigan please email me info@vapeotech.com

Still have North Las Vegas cultivation license for sale. Building has 18 more months on lease with multiple options. License can be moved. Both rec and medical cultivation.

Good morning, i would love to hear some details on this license. I’m new to this forum, but keep busy in multiple states. Shoot me a private message with building details and deal structure etc…

Cheers

Nomad

Hey,

I can’t message you as I’m still new on this forum. Can you DM me more info please.

Thanks

Its a rec and med cultivation license. Its in north las vegas…building is 5k sq…has 15 months left on lease…and 2 options each 3 years. Dont have to take lease…you can move it where you want…as long as approved. Asking 2 million

2 Likes