Large scale need of CBD Biomass

As title states looking for cbd biomass under $4000 a kilo. Looking to purchase 1000 kilos a month to start with plans to expand up to 100,000 kilos monthly located in LA proof of funds readily available currently have 5 million in escrow. Needs to be minimum of 13% cbd fully tested and verifiable.

Hello I work for a CBD company based out of KY. We currently have biomass at 10% CBD for around $650 a kilo. Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. Thanks.

Either that’s a steal or it’s too good to be true!

it’s a steal I guess! Can send COA’s and pictures ASAP.

Kevin Wine
(910) 465-8164
kevin@terrafarmacbd.com

Just to clarify me and my party are trying to source biomass for 4000 or below Preferbly lol if you have the capabilities to fill the need please drop me a line ill be reaching out to see what we can work out

$4000/kg for biomass is way to high… $650/kg is extremely low… Hope you guys can find some happy place in the middle.

I would just like to state that this is not how Biomass is sold. Biomass is sold by the pound and the cost is determined by the % of CBD in the hemp.

Allison here with Infinite CBD. We are a manufacturer here in CO. Please feel free to give me a call asap!
(720)470-6248

We have the facilities to handle this type of volume. Please contact me directly at 773-494-5287.

Are you in California and do you have the pricing he referenced

206 304-8860 call me concerning your needs we can discuss what options I might have available for you your farm Direct

are you selling cbd?

Im.not allowed to sell CBD on this site with out being verified . So I need to figure out how to get verified. Because we are in fact actual manufactures in the industry…So getting verified should not be difficult …Bio mass by the tons … hundreds of tons …

OK …Comes now The Bee’s… Correcting total inaccuracies… We have biomass remedies …lots of biomass … Biomass is priced by % of CBD Present in the material … A 10% material content would command 3.00 a % percentage point.%
10% CBD = 10 × 3= $30.00 PER POUND. 30.00 X 2,2 = $66.00 per kilogram $132,000 per ton . We currently have 35,000 plus lbs of biomass 'available …2063048860

Under $4000 for 2.2lbs of biomass? You sure you’re not asking for isolate?

I think he is…

Good luck getting 4K or under for kilos of isolate unless you have a group of labs willing to work a gigantic contract with you or you’re putting down $$ on biomass and contracting a lab for tolling. Even then, 4300-4500 is the lowest I’ve seen it go stateside… and that was with a legit 45 million POF in hands.

If talking about biomass - please don’t spend 4000 per kilo of biomass lol. Paying someone’s boat payment at that rate… I mean… if you insist. I got people (/s)

Not trying to rag on anyone but I’d be cautious when someone doesn’t know the diff between biomass and isolate but wants to buy 1000kg a month.

Totally… they are not the buyer nor represent the buyer

Agreed. This post got sideways. Several times. Thought my smoke was too strong :woozy_face: