Labrat running HPLC offering same day potency results for low fees

Senior Engineer in a facility running daily HPLC potency runs for our internal QA. We can measure down to .001% in cannabinoids. Can offer fast service for a reasonable price. Very useful for people doing method development or who are sick and tired of waiting days or weeks to get potency results. Right now all we are doing is potency, we are accurate, we run a 30min method (most others do 10min) to get accurate results. PM me if you are interested.

9 Likes

DM sent.

1 Like

Location?

Denver Colorado, but will take samples from anywhere.

2 Likes

What does your testing cost?

3 Likes

I love that you state down to .001%

I’m so tired of N/D and Tfree with high LOQ

5 Likes

Thank you, I completely agree. Thing is, if you are going for anything under 1% you need a different dilution (2 separate tests) one for potency of CBD and the other for the minors, if I only do one dilution I will not detect THC below about .5% on the main pass.

3 Likes

It would only depend on how many Cannabinoids you need us to test for and how fast you want it. Main thing would be the number of Cannabinoids and specifically which ones. There are some standards which are crazy expensive (CBL) so, I just need to know what you need also I’ll admit that we are dialed in for concentrates we don’t run as much flower or biomass. PM me with details.

1 Like

Don’t HPLC have a limitation down to .02% ish?

At least that is what we can quantify on ours.

Not at all. That limit is a function of your SOP not just the hardware. If you run the samples with less dilution, you’ll be able to detect lower concentrations.

2 Likes

We have to do 250mgs to get down to that level, not sure how much more the machine can take. Keep in mind I am a sales guys, so just curious.

1 Like

I don’t even know what this statement means. The machine only injects a microliter.

3 Likes

Did you know that’s the reason the United Nations act takes 0.2% as thc treshhold
For at the time that was the lowest the units
𝐅𝐨𝐫 measuring potency had that as lowest limit
Yet proving thc is there
F&@:: if only at the time in 1971 the units could only go down to 1% would have saved us a whole lot of dilluting :grin:

3 Likes

Do you have ig or other method of contact? Email?

I sent dm few days ago not sure if you can respond @LABRAT720