Lab1st DLH chiller heating and not cooling

We purchased a DLH lab1st chiller and unfortunately they have yet to fully explain to me what each of the 4 gauges on the front of the instrument means…I went to turn the chiller on today and instead of cooling down to -70C, the ethanol was warmed up to about 58C.

I noticed one of the two gauges that normally increased in pressure did not increase this time around and it just sitting at zero. I have attached the video, it’s the second gauge from the top. I’m guessing something related to the compressor not allowing the heat exchanging plates to cool and vent the hot air out? I’m not sure, it worked perfectly fine yesterday.

Here is a quick video of each of the gauges, maybe someone has an idea of what each one means.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rRPblZh-dthPxE_9vBePjz7cA20Xl2F_/view?usp=sharing

Do you have ethanol in your bath? Not really the safest/best way to operate

Yes the chiller is completely full and it is connected to a completely closed loop recirculating system. I swap one valve open and one valve closed and it pumps the cold ethanol into the centrifugal extractor, then I can close the fill valve and reopen the recirculation valve and it goes back to recirculating the cold ethanol.

I’m not using it to fill or chill a bath, it’s to chill the ethanol down to extract with.