Lab that does feminization rate

Looking for a lab that can do fem rate on seeds who knows of a good lab ty

To get feminized seeds, that takes place on the plant and a special spray. Not on a tray or someone’s lab.

Well funny I have four labs saying other wise
Pop the seeds left a leaf cone off do 100 plus send each leaf n a bag to the lab and they test it Just going what been told

Eurofins is one lab
Medicinal genomics
Phylos bioscience are the 3 that test and are known nationwide and respected

1 Like

I think your wording is throwing me off. And I’m sober.
Lol

I think you want tissue cultures

1 Like

Maybe that’s it lol sorry

1 Like
5 Likes

That does save quite a bit of time off.

Yea the ‘femanization rate’ wording is odd, but what he described is sexing a plant by sending in leaf samples. For those who don’t have a keen eye during that 2nd-4th internode growth during veg, or don’t want to grow out plants, flip and see what’s what, sending leaf samples in for determination is an option.

No doing this for seed sale

That may be, but what you described:

“Pop the seeds left a leaf cone off do 100 plus send each leaf n a bag to the lab and they test it”

Is exactly what I said:

"what he described is sexing a plant by sending in leaf samples. "

Please update us with your male:female ratios from those 100 samples.

If they are femanized seeds results I believe they should be 100% female, but I have my doubts that determining sex will also determine/guarantee that any intersex traits won’t express. :thinking:

Is there any special sprays for sale of the shelf ?
Or are you reffuring to the silver Colodial method ?

CS

Make your own if possible. Store bought CS is a joke. From what I’ve read and the actual silver content.

1 Like

Agree yust wondering if a substitute was found and sold of the shelf
Thx

There are differences in Male and female seeds to the well trained eyes.

You can self males with epethon too

1 Like

Eurofins does fem rate / sex testing for feminized hemp seed. See an example of their feminization report at Hempress3.com. If you have an account with Cannbids you get 10% off all Eurofins Testing. You can get that here: https://cannabids.farm/register/?Referral-Code=ExoticCS

Hi! We do this service! We are LeafWorks- based in Sebastopol, CA we offer gender testing on plants and feminized seed certification for fem rate on seeds. Check us out. Our certification is much more accurate than Eurofins as our conditions are more stringent.

Fem rate on feminized seeds is largely meaningless. It will be virtually 100% with the cs method. What people are seeing as males are actually hermies. They flip from female to male at varying stages of early development, usually due to environmental stress. There are a lot of variables in play.

Leaf sampling a seedling sprouted from reg seeds is an entirely different thing. It is legit, but imo it has to cost less than the price of two fem seeds in order to make financial sense. A female from reg seeds can hermie just like a female from fem seeds, so it is no guarantee.