Lab Tech w/ CO2 & cartridge experience in Central Oregon

Looking for a lab technician with some experience with either CO2 or Ethanol extraction and post processing/color remediation for cartridges and edibles. You will have the opportunity to work with extraction equipment that most people will not. Ideal candidate is detail oriented, enjoys problem solving, and is focused on cleanliness. Job is in Bend, Oregon. Interested candidates should message me here for contact information and a full description of job duties, pay structure, and benefits.

1 Like
 My name is William Shuman, 41 years old. Currently living in socal (Ventura) and I have lots of experience with extracting. Bho, co2 and short path also. I’ve tried every process there is, because of curiosity and also because I have a genuine passion for working with marijuana. I’m actually moving to bend in a few days and I'm available for work. Very interested in working with a team of like minded people. Great at following directions, very focused and enjoy problem solving on the fly. Team player with an open mind, cause I truly believe if there’s a safer more efficient way to do something then I’m learning more. 8052295536 thank you for your time

Please list salary offered.

1 Like

This post is three years old, so I’m guessing it’s already filled & occurred before the harrumph about posting salaries.

2 Likes