Lab assistant position available in Snohomish County WA

We are an i502 tier 3 cannabis producer/processor in Snohomish County Washington looking for a lab assistant! We’ve been in business since (and long before) recreational weed came to Washington and are still expanding.

Our focus is on building a team of like minded, cannabis passionate individuals, and producing top shelf cannabis products.

Experience with extraction is preferred but not necessary. At first the job will be:

Preparing for runs - packing tubes, cleaning parts/tools/glassware, picking up on the workflow, helping with miscellaneous tasks.

Helping with infused joint processing and cannabis extract gramming - this is fast paced production style work. Being able to work efficiently and accurately while being accountable for your work is essential.

If the shoe fits, you will have the opportunity to learn how to run our closed loop extraction system. Being in this role requires basic understanding of science, having great attention to detail and a willingness to change with the fast moving pace of this industry.

Hit me up with a direct message if you’re interested :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Sounds like you work for SPP?

3 Likes

No sir. Hit the dm if you would like more info

3 Likes