Kush stock 2022

Anybody going?

I didn’t realize they do this twice a year.

Burning Treez was better, and even that was just the same deal. A bunch of reps that don’t know much about what goes on behind the scenes, a bunch of girls to try to draw you in that know even less.

Think I’ll skip the 6hr commute this time.

1 Like

My wife is taking me to Disney for my Bday and i think I’m going to go

3 Likes

Are you a Disney adult?

2 Likes

I FUCKING LOVE DISNEY.

but I’m not one of those creeps lol.

My parents took me and a cousin when I was 14 and I had a great time but a lot of it was missed on me then. I preferred a 6 flags to Disney.

I have been twice with my wife and this will be the 3rd time in like 6 years. I prefer the Halloween and holiday seasons over summertime and I’m a huge Star Wars fan so getting to see all of that is amazing.

It’s a cheap vacation, costs about as much as Vegas with good meals or Mexico for a few days. We like to mix it up. We can drive to all 3 from Phoenix

2 Likes

i just dont get it… what is fun about disney?? the rides suck… nothing is really amazing in terms of innovation there… waiting on long lines for shitty rides and shitty food.

i get places like 6 flags, busch gardens and island of adventure… but disney???

im glad my kid is over that stage…

4 Likes

As an adult I agree but that place is like like Crack for little kids which I have 2 of…fml

2 Likes

The magic is really in the vibe.

By vibe I mean the amount of mushrooms we eat and how much we suck down on our echo electuary live resin carts on the dark rides and in the family bathrooms

The new Star Wars rides don’t suck. The mountains are badass especially space which was redone into a Star Wars ride. The train around the park is even lit.

Indians Jones is awesome. Cars is awesome. They have a legit roller coaster in California adventure and the Ferris wheel is nuts and towers of Terrors is legit terryifying.

The seasonal food is really cool and while it’s more expensive than like Starbucks it’s way less than professional sports stadium food. There are quite a few amazing restaurants Disney all the way down to snack food. Key is getting reservations on the app for everything

The long lines are for rookies. I’m a fast pas or whatever the fuck they call in 2022 wizard. My wife spent a few extra bucks and took the kids with a guide and they got to skip every line and he took them to a Ton of secret places and have them the whole lore and showed them all the Easter eggs around the park.

It’s not for everyone and it’s not the only thing I like to do for vacation by a long shot but the wife and I enjoy it immensely together

2 Likes

im handicap in the disney reservation system…i just go to guest services to have my tickets upgraded… i always go to disney in an electric wheelchair… :man_shrugging:

But i digress

Who goin to kushstock in adelanto dawg? I’m gonna be on a sick one foo. Sketchy BM edibles and modelos

1 Like

that place sucks too… in the middle of no where… ill never go to adelanto again… nor the stadium…

1 Like

When did you go?

maybe 2019 was the last time…

Everything sucks as much as you want it to. I try to have a possible outlook when entering into activities usually results in me having a better time and recalling things more fondly.

1 Like

have fun… shitty vendors…over priced flower and concentrates… i did have a really good conversation with french canolli there one time…

Welcome to California baby!!!

3 Likes

I have my own flower and concentrates dawg. Maybe I’ll meet some cool dudes to trap with or some cool growers to trade hop virus with.

2 Likes

As long as we got that out the way lolol

3 Likes