@Krypx Slanger Review

Tested @krypx isolate and came back 99.91%

Fast shipping. I’d recommend.

Mod Edit Below:

If you have done business with this slanger, was the interaction…

• Positive
  • Negative

0 voters

Edit note: @Future here, I’ve borrowed @mgucci s thread to build the slanger review template thread. His original review

"Tested @krypx isolate and came back 99.91%

Fast shipping. I’d recommend."

Everything after is me.

21 Likes

Thank you !!

5 Likes

I also buy from D and he’s my friend by this point. He’s the shit.

7 Likes

Tested by licensed prop 64 lab that I’ve been working with. Spoke directly with chemist and he specifically is not diluting our samples to show the small amounts of cannabinoids. Very low LOD’s as well.

4 Likes

Thank you my bro

2 Likes

I’ve also only had good experiences with these folks. One time he was a little late sending out my 1kg order so he threw in an extra 50-100g!!!

6 Likes

the smaller you avatar gets the more it looks like a weird daffy duck close up. Just sayin.

also I have had only good experiences with @krypx for isolate

9 Likes

Quak quak mofos :rofl::call_me_hand:t3:

8 Likes

I have always had great experience working with Dean as well! Highly recommend him and his productrs.

1 Like

@krypx where are you located?

In the beautiful city of Miami

6 Likes

Just purchased a couple super clean kilos. Very fast shipping and Dean even corrected the price of each to reflect his most current schedule (started a DM order on an old thread four months ago, I was only kind of testing you). I’ll totally reorder, haven’t had any sampling done yet but it’s definitely 99+% after a capillary melt test for funzies.

2 Likes

Damn us FL boyz are gonna have to give @krypx the local bump now. Lol

Glad to see we have some people on the forums.

5 Likes

Happy to get the train going for dean. Choo-Choo!

4 Likes