Knowing the new Rules of the Peddler Topic. Welcome to see BBTANK GMP workshop HD

Yes, I am sorry that I misunderstood your point. But just wanna find a best mothod to make the unit price cheaper as you like. Sorry for offend.

Hey, Guys. As we all know that. There are so many fake products selling at a very low price in this market . And we all know that, what we paid, what we get. Those low price products steal other manufacturer’s patent to design a products in a very low quality, which also makes this vape market in a mess. The kept rising leakage rate. The easily broken cartridges. The low voltages batteries.

And also the market is updating, the oil to use, the terps to mix, the flavours, ect. Pushing us keep increase and update new products to fit in the market. So if be care to choose a manufacturer if are for a long term cooperation.

You are brainwashed dude. This is exactly how your loved company bbtank start its business at the very beginning-copy others products. You are probably new to the vape industry or new to bbtank? Or still in high school when bbtank copied others products?

Bbtank always claims to be as the NO.1 Brand BBTANK in USA and Canada.

Yes , bbtank USA ranks the NO.1 on the 337 investigation on a trademark- and patent-infringement complaint from Smoore Technology,

And yes, your loved company bbtank probably has the most/ NO.1 accounts here. Can’t remember how many times you guys flooded with spam post.

If you really want to be the NO.1 brand , make more contributions to the community here and persuade your boss make contributions to the whole industry instead of “ scolded you for 10 bucks “

By the way , you have such a nice plant in the video.

2 Likes

For onething, what you said is like years ago? And every company start with a small company. And if you wanna live in the past, you can have a daydream, but remember not to affect anyone.

For another, I never said we are NO. 1, that’s all your imaginations. Thank you for your kind admit but we don’t need that.

For the patent complaint, you can see the final result.

And yes, we did made spam. And I followed the new rules. Unlike somebody post spam on other vendors’ post. Using the sales stragedy to leave negative comment to bring its own. And even hide the company’s name and IG.
Perfect job, man.

@TwinPod You are totally wrong, they only said NO.1 CBD/THC vapor manufacturer in China :joy: