Kilos of cbd isolate to convert

I have about 10 kilos of cbd isolate laying around, whats the easiest and simplest way to make some D8 or D9

2 Likes

Reading… Get to it. :open_book:

14 Likes

EDIT :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Forgive me. I should have welcomed you, before the other comment.but @ScoobyDoobie is correct…You need a lot of read time before asking that shit. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

The funny thing is that there’s not many search topics that will return as much relevant information as cbd conversion… Your literally one search away from learning the information your asking for.

2 Likes

The way I understand it from quick overview before u go read for days.

Is u distill the cbd isolate. Add something like those magic powders Clay’s to the boiling flask w the extract. Then when u distill an isomersation happens and instead purifiin the cbd more a complete change has been made. Now it’s d8 thc

I don’t have this completely right but it’ll get you on right start

4 Likes

Yup in what stoned described would be a reflux happening with a catalyst like clay as it distills. To purfect the process many have refluxed first to convert then wash out the catalyst, washing out the catalyst should stop the isomerization/conversion and distill separately for purity

1 Like

READ FOR MONTHS !!! lolo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

I love how all the answers are here, and its just obvious enough for people who have taken the time to learn things to go, oh thats easy…
But if u dont know anything (reddit knowledge) then it kinda just goes right over ur head.
If ur coming into this with a whole lab, and youve already experimented with scrubs, and post processing. Youve only got a couple of days of reading to do.

If ur coming from, yah bro i get the dankest dabs, but i heard theres money in cbd conversions, so im going to buy my first lab equipment and try.
Its gonna take u couple months :rofl:

4 Likes

The scary thing is, those whom it’s gunna take a couple of months are gunna put out a lot of potentially dangerous product, maybe even long term, because they don’t or can’t comprehend the science or get help from a community such as ours

1 Like

Search for the word d8. Then read or pay someone