Releafy self-development disposable vape pens

#1 Releafy 0.5/1.0g disposable
Cotton free, ceramic oil, no central post ( wickless) rechargeable disposable
1.4ohm 2.0v for Live Rosin, Live Resin. Low temp version
3.6ohm 3.6v for Distillate. Common version

#3 Releafy 0.5/1.0g disposable
Glass oiler, ceramic oil, rechargeable disposable
It is acceptable for custom different kinds voltage and resistance, such as low temp setting for live resin /rosin.

#2 Releafy 2ML disposable
Unique shape, with LED Lamp (3 colors)

LMK what kind of oil are you? we can prepare sample for your testing.

Releafy loves to create new products according to market feedback. So looking forward your suggestions

BOOTH#8113 at MJBIZCON 2022

It’s one thing to post your add on a discussion group about disposable vape pens, but you’re spamming old dead threads to advertise your product, which we don’t do here. Feel free to advertise your product here.

You can always post a “bump” on the topic so it comes up on the front page for people to see without spamming multiple threads like crazy

2 Likes

could you please tell me how to use the “Bump”. i am sorry i don’t familiar with this oppearation you mentioned.

You just did it…

5 Likes

Not i did it, i don’t know how to opperate it

You did it again…

8 Likes

@KarenLim when you comment on any thread it “bumps” it. Meaning the thread will be moved back up to the top of the page for most users.

You can just comment anything you want but it’s referred to as bumping the topic :+1:

6 Likes

thanks for your reply. Could you offer a video how to opperate it to me, i don’t too understand how to use it

Bump.

Now it’s at the top of the home page

1 Like

Yes and thanks. Could you teach me how remove it to the top of the home page.

Maybe read this thread… CBN (2200$) Free overnight Shipping! - #3 by Tre_HoneyGold

1 Like

Does the mean that Type “Bump” into the comment, the post will be removed to the top of the home page?

1 Like

Yes.

Moved, not “removed”.

Only type “bump” if you have nothing more relevant to type…

Karen has learned to harness f4200 by having members bump her posts for her lol

13 Likes

Classic karen

1 Like

Thanks so much, next time i will make a test.

Where is Chilli?