Kansas DA will prosecute stores marketing and selling d8

3 Likes

Not a big surprise considering the weird as fuck religious billboards front to back in that state

8 Likes

Lol​:raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

But hey fucking your cousin is legal there so who cares about d8

5 Likes

The cousin on the receiving end probably

1 Like

Didn’t mean your cousin personally. Just that kinda stuff happens there. What else is there to do in Kansas??

2 Likes

Shit idk I honestly forgot Kansas even existed. Arkansas sounds less boring than Kansas.

Meth.

Oh and someone else’s cousin too.

3 Likes

Meth and cousin sound like a good combo. I really couldn’t tell you what else there is to do there.

Yo I bet the strip clubs are lit though

2 Likes

To be absolutely fucking honest, I don’t either. I remember seeing a lot of ads for gun stores but like they were the only high quality ads I would see on the highway - even the McDonalds ads and shit were faded due to neglect but not all the gun store ads!

Holy shit imagine the stuff you’d get away with. “NO NO NO WE NEED THAT 26.50, YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY SMOKE WHATEVER THAT IS OUT OF YOUR LIGHTBULB, SIR”

1 Like

Lolol

1 Like

This state elects a turtle to the senate each year, no surprise they’re cousin fucking

6 Likes

I worked with some guys in CO whose family tree was a straight line up, they had a bunch of birth defects - missing an ear, cleft lips, etc.

Somehow still some of the most racist people I’ve met

5 Likes

Alaska is the leader for incest in the Union. Well, was when I was up there anyway

2 Likes