Kansas City, St. Louis

Hello there how’s the legal market in Missouri looking? What seems to be the most popular business plans there dispensaries, Extraction, cultivation, Any large scale hemp to CBD and other target cannabinoids? Are they Getting analytical testing going…

Were still in the infancy stage and its looking like licenses will be released by July 2020.

The industry is definitely still in it’s infancy here but hemp producer permits are being issued, about 200 in the state so far (I have one and a seed permit) and farmers will be growing this season. I only know of a couple large scale operations but we’ll have to see if they can pull it off. We shot for the moon but couldn’t secure enough funding so we’ll be growing 10-15 acres. Probably not a bad idea since we’ve been wet in my part of state since the fall of 2018.

Licenses for medical marijuana were just issued and we likely won’t see anything on the market for several months. I’ve heard rumors that the roll-out of medical was a shit show with out of state investors above what the law allows and companies not having the capital they claimed on their applications.

2 Likes