Juul banned?

TMZ: Juul E-Cigarettes To Be Banned In the U.S., WSJ Report.

I know we don’t do nicotine here, but this is a market to watch if we are to be ready for mass adoption/pushback federally.
Supposedly Wednesday FDA ANNOUNCEMENT

4 Likes

The real thing here is what differentiates say a Juul with a skinny design from say a Xen pod? Is the company getting banned or like…sleek style e-vapes with nicotine? This is murky water.

4 Likes

This is the big opening maybe

Altria tears

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just got done laughing

https://www.investors.com/news/altria-stock-dives-on-report-fda-will-order-juuls-vapes-pulled-from-u-s/

omfg this is great

1 Like

Time for some puts

2 Likes

throwback to when Juuls were something to give a fuck about Where's My Juul?? feat. Lil Mariko - YouTube

2 Likes

I’m surfing on this news / media play

STOP_Juul (1).pdf (117.3 KB)

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: what you didn’t know it’s Marlboro/PM? :grimacing:

Of course it is.

They bought 35% after the vape crisis tanked the valuation which was a completely unrelated coincindence :roll_eyes: and then they put a veteran big tobacco exec at the helm and discontinued their own smokeless tobacco lines and decided to incorporate JUUL tech into their arsenal instead. All of this after JUUL became so wildly successful using big tobaccos marketing tactics.

The corruption and fuckery is so deep in this one lol
And all this is only what they choose to let us know

4 Likes

^____^ opportunity strikes

1 Like

What a wild ride huh?

2 Likes

XD you have no idea.

2 Likes

Thank god

1 Like