Just got word law enforcement is doing undercover surveilliance in the weed district in LA

Heard from a trusted source. Right now in the weed district there is undercover officers doing surveillance. For those of you unaware, we have a downtown area in LA called the weed district where a ton of shops sell carts/packaging/terps/HONEY CUT/accessories for smoke shops and dispensaries. If you’ve been to the True Terpenes LA location, you know where it’s at.

I am not sure what they’re looking for but I bet its to see who’s buying honey cut, because the weed district has been here forever and law enforcement never gave a crap. I don’t think its a coincidence that this is happening while all the vaping deaths and illnesses are taking place.

If you’re still out here cutting your carts up with thickeners, I would stop. Don’t send your lackey in there instead to buy for you. These guys are not stupid and will end up putting 2 and 2 together. I get some of you are losing customers because your competitors are making carts cheaper than you, but I bet some of these competitors are going to end up catching cases.

Just passing the word along, don’t shoot the messenger

6 Likes

nah, they just wanted to get some sweet new paint jobs. I heard dicks were in style.

13 Likes

police cruisers looking for 6 footers painted from bumper to bumper :skull:

7 Likes

@Badcookieextracts you still doing toll dick paintings on law enforcement vehicles? :joy: :skull:

15 Likes

Yeah of course, I never give up the side hustle, especially one as lucrative and rewarding as this one I even have premium upgraded artistic versions nowPgraff%20image%201st%20xZuXhZiE_etc

17 Likes

Wheres the PA (prince albert), or Jacob’s ladder. Shit its 2019, I’ve had mine done for 20yrs nown

2 Likes

That’ll cost extra cause it ends up being a multi media project :wink:

5 Likes

that whole district sounds like a little piece of purgatory

1 Like

lmfao you guys and your phallic symbols of justice

2 Likes

It’s really unbelievable until you go there and see it. I bought my first glass CP jars there out of a back room. I since skiped the middle man and deal directly with buddies cousin in China.

1 Like
2 Likes