Just bought out an old grow, need to liquidate all this equipment! Oklahoma

My boss just bought a building that was being used by a previous client and they pretty much got screwed and abandoned their grow. I went through and tossed everything that was trash and saved everything that was still in good condition. I’ll be cleaning everything before anyone picks it up but if anyone is interested just make an offer

List is

402 5gal buckets

119 fabric pots

22 philizon led lights

50 Amazon led grow lights

10 27gal resovoirs

3 dehumidifiers

1 wall mounted dehumidifier

18 fans

Full box of rock wool seed pockets

400 hydro baskets

345 starter plugs

3 gallons GH PH Up

7 bags hydroton clay pellets

1 cloner

19 clone trays

1 10” inline fan

17 hygrometers

1 commercial air pump

1 commercial water transfer pump

5000 ft of irrigation hose

9 smart watering controllers

1 co2 controller

1 10” cultivator

1 unopened reflector

1 brand new hoop house(not assembled)

1 25lb bag of blood meal

3 Likes

You gotta wait for the pictures to load.

Other than that good luck!

5 Likes

do you have any ideas how good or bad the leds are. what would you compare these leds to

Those Amazon LEDs are actually not the worst. That being said, they’re also not for any serious indoor growers to rock out. I’ve only seen mids grown with them. BUT 50 of em! I reckon if you grouped them tight they’d do great!

4 Likes

A gold mine

1 Like

Hey man I’m not a fan of them but if someone wants to make any offer on em I’d consider it. Moneys just going back to the same people who got screwed

I’m an hps grower unless it’s an Ion lol

1 Like

Hey man. They work if you work em!

2 Likes

The philizons aren’t bad at all, I’d maybe compare it to a budget version of a black dog, I believe they’re 600 or 800 watts

What kind of dehumidifiers

Price for the whole lot?

1 Like

Make an offer. Money is all going back to the people who were originally screwed over by the grow and they just need whatever they can get at the moment

Details on the hoop house plz.

I’d like to know about the starter plugs snd hoop house if possible please and thank you