Job Opportunity - Lab Tech - Oklahoma City

Hi All,

I’m hiring several lab technicians for a decently-sized facility that is currently being put together by yours truly. The equipment is top-of-the-line, the facility is clean and well organized and the process flow is very straight forward.

Pay will not be discussed on this thread. because everytime pay is discussed publicly, these threads get derailed. DM me for more details.

That being said, compensation is quite competitive.

Looking for experience in:

Hydrocarbon Extraction
Hydrocarbon Post-Processing
Wiped-Film Distillation
METRC

If you’re interested, please let me know.

20 Likes

Wish i lived out there, great opportunity

2 Likes

Me too, it’s hard to find good work out here

6 Likes

:rofl: I wish I was skilled. The op you spoke about in person sounds like a great opportunity for a dream team build.

4 Likes

Good help is hard to find!

2 Likes

Yo what’s up man running the x40 at the moment from precision dm let me know what equipment you running

What’s up man, what type of extractor you running , I’m familiar with the x40 from precision at the moment

Hello,

My name is Chandra and I have experience post production and hydrocarbon, solvent free, and distillation ( mostly cartridge manufacturing) . My boss has experience in all these areas and more as well as a strong background in manufacturing project management and production. We would both be interested depending on benefits package and compensation.

Lol…is this like a team interview?

8 Likes
8 Likes

:joy: everyone introduce yourselves around the table. Okay I’m going to bed. Good luck tho seriously good opportunity it appears.

4 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

Hahahaha no, you’ll just be talking with me.

Edit: must be comfortable with me being your boss. :grimacing:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: yall got jokes… I got dreams and so do my team… it was worth it… y’all keep me :joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like