It's @future's Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Dustin! My life, personally and professionally, is better because @Pharmer_Joe introduced me to Dustin years ago in his home lab.

This forum, the Good Life Gang, the communities he’s established, are a huge part of my every day life.

So, on this day, I speak great blessing over Dustin and his family, over his work and this forum, and over his next trip around the sun.

Happy, happy birthday, to a great colleague, great Dad and wonderful friend. I love you, honey! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:Processing: IMG_0219.HEIC…

50 Likes

Happy Birthday Dustin!

5 Likes

Quite a few of us are thankful for his addition to the world. Definitely helping leaving it better than when he got here. Happy Birthday, Dustin. Next smoke is for you

12 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dude. Your smile should be cemented into mount rushmore.

3 Likes

Happy birthday homie!

6 Likes

Feliz cumple compa! I’ve got some spicy presents with your name on them the next time you roll through.

5 Likes

Happy birthday big homie! Grateful for everything you’ve done for all of us

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @Future !!
Let’s gooooo!!!

@Future Happy Birth day

1 Like

Good for him and I’m sure he has plenty of people celebrating it for him. But Ma’am thank you for posting!

3 Likes

@Future happy birthday

.but Dustin are u my secret admirer on meet me dating app…guy in the top right really favors u I think u got crush on me

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday by the way @Future I hope you had a wonderful time with your family.

3 Likes

I’m sure he’s at the point of OH FUCK vs OH YEAH!

LOL

Happy BirthDay… from the resident old guy!

4 Likes

Happy bday duder, hope it’s a good year

3 Likes

Or somewhere in between but yes I agree with you

1 Like

HaHaHa… I took a jab
from age , in person from him so fuck it!

LOL

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I stated in a couple of posts what I had to say but I got your back brother

1 Like

Thanks big homie, it’s been a pleasure working with you all these years, even better becoming friends with you and your family.

@MillerliteRN if I didn’t like you I wouldn’t have poked at your age. It’s one of those things we can’t ever change, and we are all working down the same path. Ate a big spoonful of that powder you gifted me and wandered the woods looking for more fungi today.

Put some of the boletes we found into the meat pie we ate, bout to smash some cheesecake we made last night, then go work on drywall till the sun comes up.

Cheers

23 Likes

Good for you Sir, and that shit looks tasty. I won’t even lie

Happy birthday @Future! Cheers to another year :partying_face:

2 Likes