isolate measurement

I am new here and i wish to buy isolate to add to E-Liquid but am curious to know how to calculate what weight of isolate to add to a 30ML bottle to reach a desired MG. is there a calculator for this? I was thinking that a specific weight of isolate would be added to PG and then a certain # of drops added to 30ML until the desired strength is reached but i am not sure. Thanks for your input.

You will need to lab test your isolate for potency before you will know how much to add. If it is 99% cbd then there are 990mg per g.

1 Like

Just depends on the strength you want.
1g of clean isolate = about 990mg of CBD. So 2 g of isolate in a 30mL would make your whole bottle 1980mg, or about 65mg CBD per mL.

You’ll probably need to dissolve the isolate in something a little more lipophilic than just PG though. And then ya might need an emulsifier in there too, to make it homogeneous with the VG/PG in your e juice.
I don’t really use PG/VG at all anymore, so someone on here may have a method to make isolate and PG work without emulsifiers, but I do remember PG/VG not mixing with THC distillate like 4 years ago when I first tried making carts. It separates.