Isolate liquidation

14 Likes

This thread went to shit real quick…

Who has isolate kilos at $500? Looking to purchase.

1 Like

@Hempure is your best option. If that doesn’t work, please let me know.

1 Like

Honestly your best bet is to leave a flat rate no minimum. We will flock like geese.

Not interested in haggling for a minimum order (to save 25$)

2 Likes

Okay, I just got my first flag since joining over a year ago. Not sure why, however. I was responding to the post immediately above that asked if anyone had Isolate at a certain price. If someone can let me know what I did wrong, I’ll make it a point not to do it again. Thank-you.

4 Likes

I like this idea. Once I have the COA I should be able to lock it in. Once I do I will let everyone know what the set price is. After that it will be first come, first served.

Thanks for the feedback all!

1 Like

People get upset when you advertise or try and sell on other people’s “for sale” posts

4 Likes

Okay, thanks for the heads up. I know better than to hijack threads but thought it would be okay since I was responding to a direct question and my price was higher than what was posted.

4 Likes

Same here

Was it extractech?

3 Likes

remember first comment lol :wink:

Sorry for the delay guys. The bank doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to get me the COAs. I was scheduled to have a call with them yesterday and it was pushed back. Once I have it I will let you know.

1 Like

interested in a key as well, post some COAs when ya can! thx man

Why would a bank be in possession of a coa?

why were they shut down by a bank?

Since when does a bank even know what they’re looking at in this industry. I thought it js a hands off business for them

1 Like

When a bank takes control of a company they control everything going in and out of the company. The said company was closed down because they were in default with the bank.

I hope the banker didn’t find the owners spread sheets stating he was intending to sell every kilo for 7500 or flip it into final products for like a million billion dollars. I’ve seen some really grossly exaggerated projection sheets and it’s gunna be funny when they find all the inventory that on paper was worth 100k in all reality is worth about treefitty you should really white label them a “branch brand”

5 Likes

Oops they saw the real books

2 Likes

Get verified please

Im in for a kg too if COAs show up

Also interested in 10-20 kilos potentially pending COA.