ISO Outsourcing (Tolling) Delta8 processing

Im looking to hire an extractor to convert CBD isolate in Delta 8 liters. Me providing the materials, and just paying for the labor. Is anyone able to quote me on the cost for this? thank you

2 Likes

@awkwardballer how much volume are you thinking?

10-20kg of cbd isolate

1 Like

Just a heads up, that is usually called toll processing, i adjusted your thread title to get more traction.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for that tidbit, i could not figure out what to refer to this as!

1 Like

No problem, happy to help.

1 Like

ur gonna provide the reactor aswell?
Or materials as in the cbd, solvent and catalyst?
U need nd d9? Or just compliant(<0.3% thc)?

Forgive me not being familiar with whats expected on my end. Im currently under the impression that i would provide CBD isolate + need materials that have to be replaced, and a commission per liter. If that makes sense.

Looks like you’re requesting for another party to manufacture a schedule I compound.

See tetrahyrocannabinols listed In the controlled substance act below:

According to section 811 of the controlled substance act, this would make the CBD in your possession illegal because the intention is to manufacture tetrahydrocannbinols from it.

(e) Immediate precursors

The Attorney General may, without regard to the findings required by subsection (a) of this section or section 812(b) of this title and without regard to the procedures prescribed by subsections (a) and (b) of this section, place an immediate precursor in the same schedule in which the controlled substance of which it is an immediate precursor is placed or in any other schedule with a higher numerical designation. If the Attorney General designates a substance as an immediate precursor and places it in a schedule, other substances shall not be placed in a schedule solely because they are its precursors.

Source: https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/21cfr/21usc/811.htm

The contradictions in the law regarding hemp derived isomers in USDA Farm Bill language will not save you from how the DEA Interprets the law. Be careful with your words and be safe.

2 Likes

Hey thanks for this.

1 Like

Thats what ive been telling people, if it gets u high, u bet its scheduled.

@Kingofthekush420 in 3,2,1…

4 Likes

Whats going over my head here

Meanwhile, people continue to post classified ads selling d8…

Wonder how long this will last.

Note: personally, idgaf if people are selling d8

If u do play with d8, id put ur first 100k into a lawyer
Cuz its gonna be an expensive battle in court.
If u are aware of the risks, why go with d8. Why not just convert to d9?

1 Like

The post is offensive.

Kidding

Idk how @Ruwan is even talking right now when this foo was making d9 o acetate and planning on selling it as “test standards” because the CSA only applies for chemicals meant for human consumption

Yet you sit here and say d8 is illegal when there’s several loop holes in the CSA AND in the farm bill

Hemp is NOT marinuana!

There for the CSA does not apply to it.

See how drug code 7360 is the code making d8 illegal?

Read the bottom of the second picture

3 Likes

:popcorn: :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

Thank you for clearing this up for the others.

3 Likes

Agreed

A loophole =/= Legal

Emphatically stating that D8 is legal is as idiotic as emphatically stating that it is illegal.

Hemp, in general, is still very much a grey market- the Federal laws are not as of now fully interpreted and implemented by the states and local governing bodies that enforce these laws - the drug enforcement agents of the US are quite happy to use just as many loopholes and hazy areas to advance their own careers - you’re the mark, not the hunter in this situation, processor.

the more people run around shilling isomers and promoting loopholes, the more attention is drawn to closing those loopholes.

4 Likes