ISO OLCC Wholesaler License (Looking for a license again!)

As the title states I’m currently looking for an OLCC wholesaler license.

Very motivated with funds ready.

Shoot me any leads you have or know of.

Free kilo of CBD Isolate for the person that finds me a fairly priced license!

2 Likes

Looks like I’m giving myself a kilo of isolate.

License has been acquired!

3 Likes

Are you doing olcc distribution?

1 Like

It’s kind of up in the air right now. We found a license but another distributor that we know and are partnered with on the grow side is wanting to join forces.

We actually passed on this wholesale license because of that reason so if you or anyone is looking I can connect you to the seller.

1 Like

I’ve got all these CBD products I brought into metrc /olcc but I just don’t have time to do distribution and
haven’t wanted to bring on a full time employee for that quite yet.

Let me know if that’s something you’d want to work on together. We have about 5 skus with approved packaging and labeling.

BUMP!!

Looking again for a wholesale license in Oregon.

1 Like

i got mine off craigslist

my buddy also just got a wholesale license off craigslist

look in Portland

all of the green real estate people were very slow to reply

Josh kelleher was ok

1 Like

Thanks,

I’ve been digging all around the past couple days with no luck. there are a few but the sellers seem sketch or want way to much.

They will be opening up licenses again for wholesale and extraction and retail just not production

If waiting on what you can do with the extraction license you have compared to what you can do with a wholesale license is possible I’d wait it out.

There has been no exact timeline given for this but it has been talked about immensely

1 Like

The wholesale license is more for our growers side, i keep hearing they may open up wholesale licenses again too. its a fun little gamble… pay 100-200k and get what you want soonish, or wait for a while for the possible open market and save 98% of that money. lol

1 Like