ISO Delta 8 half kilo (98%+ TAC required)

Honestly I think I’ll only be comfortable formulating with D8 when people can completely isolate it.

Chances are it will be too late by then

I’ll just stick to buying from those I trust on here.

1 Like

Yup. Especially not giving credit to the person who made it. That was the old place I worked at where I made that and was so called fired from.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter the lab. The compliant part is funny. Also a chemist of 10 years did not make that stuff. Good try though.

The d8 trick is to find the best coa around and claim its all your own. Its d8 marketing 101. You can see the true d8 lords over on reddit. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong there is some quality d8 out there but truly compliant haven’t seen it yet.

1 Like

This is why I got into more than basic extractions. Seeing the potential of D8 and other cannabinoids, but seeing lie after lie in COA. I get it. They have to so they can push their wanna be ‘legal weed’ in the open. I just don’t want to be lied to and want to know what I’m consuming.

2 Likes

Well if that’s the case we need to get read of every testing facility as well giving out these results

1 Like

Certainly not disagreeing with you there. Soon I hope to have my own chromatographs. Then the only person I can blame is myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup. And still those can be manipulated if you know what your doing.

@Chaboes @bigbone curious your thoughts on that?

They most def can be manipulated by sample weight and retention windows. They are computers anything can be changed. You can even flood your sample weight and get a higher potency.

Think about it. How many labs are putting out LOQ. Manipulation.

1 Like

You could definitely change your sample prep to make d9 ND and d8 high on a chromatogram, I will not say how in case some dimwit is trying to figure it out.

If someone is going to these lengths to manipulate the chromatography I am sure they would manipulate the reported LOQ as well.

3 Likes

Seen it to many times. You can make spikes disappear like Michael Jackson did to the little kids teddy bear

Bingo. They all change the windows to make it Loq I just sent some stuff out for testing I have our in-house results then when I get the 3rd party I’m gonna show both. It’s hilarious.

2 Likes