Is USALabs reputable?

Does anyone have any general opinions about USALabs? We are looking at purchasing a 5L short path and the necessary winterization equipment from them…unless anyone on here has any used equipment for sale.

usalab is a great source with pretty good prices.

id recommend checking here for used equipment first though if you wanna save money. just search the classifies section.

3 Likes

They’re worth the couple extra bucks to have US support if needed.

2 Likes

I’ve had experience with them as well. They are a phone call away if you ever need the assistance. they have helped me adjust the pid on one of their -30c chillers. They also helped me auto tune the ZNCL heating mantel on their 5l short path. Good guys if you ask me.

We also have worked with USA labs, I know my lab director told me he appreciates them.

1 Like

My single experience ordering their filter plate was positive. Good quality, value, and fast delivery.

I personally shy away from their stainless but have had good luck with glassware and a few other items. Don’t expect cascade or heidolph quality but for budget constrained scenarios I wouldn’t shy away. Again, except for stainless. I’ve seen some really rough welds and also questionable design choices (10-12" clamps) etc.

1 Like

Sent me the wrong glass condenser for roto, then proceeded to bend over backwards to ensure that I was 100% happy

Shout out to those folks

Yes.
(More characters cause I have to)