Is there such lab that can detect what salts I’m using?

Due to financial I have these salt that I’m using and it could be the last if I mess it up. I would want it to be tested if that is possible?

Um, Huh?

6 Likes

Sorry. Im wanting to know what are the salts that I am using? Is there such lab that can find out for me?

So your using salts for something…and you don’t know what those salts are? What are you using them for? Grow nutrients?

2 Likes

Yes. I’m a bit worried

My buddy said it could be use in veg and bloom. Growing bub

And this is why you don’t smoke converted liters fam. But really people are putting in time to try and assist you, the least you could do is write a coherent paragraph with some pertinent details… @918homegrown

5 Likes

I have a few babies that I want them to make it through the winter. I have some salts that I got it from a old pal and he seem suspicious now. I’ve been feeding my babies for 2 weeks now and they seem unhealthy.
My patch this year was horrible and couldn’t make it. I didn’t want to make the same mistake but due to financial his offer was cheap and I went his route.
What I really would like to know, if, is there such lab out there that I can have them find out what is the ingredients in the salt (Ol lord, what if he could be giving something else) I’m curious and worried I would spend a few hundreds to find the answer better than losing my babies. I don’t want really want to think negative about the ol pal. I’m just a bit worried. If anyone can point me a direction that would be appreciated. Thank you

You can have tissue tested for mineral content?

1 Like

Send me $10 for this answer…

Use the other $190 to go buy some good soil and organic ammendments from a nursery (not a greentaxed grow shop). Water sparingly. Its called weed for a reason.

Cashapp: $Future4200

16 Likes

Easy solution…go buy nutrients from anywhere. Why are you stuck using unknown salts? Why would you consider sending anything to a lab to sort out a nutrient issue…when you cannot source proper nutrients for your plants to begin with?

What country are you in?

3 Likes

It says they are in the country of Oklahoma…

6 Likes

Well…if they are in America, I would expect them to understand they have a plethora of suitable nutrient solutions at their fingertips. I wouldn’t expect someone, who has everything available to them, to come into an extraction forum and ask such a basic growing question…

1 Like

Right? Lol

But here they are…

1 Like

Are the plants at least going to be in a greenhouse thru the winter?

3 Likes

Valid question that OP may very well over look.

3 Likes

Lab tests are expensive. Not a great strategy to attempt to save money.

Get a gallon of Alaska fish fertilizer for veg. It’s like 30 bucks and should last awhile.

1 Like

This feels like a fever dream

1 Like

Plant nutrients at this scale literally costs pennies lol a lab test probably GCMS to detect all of the non-volatiles and minerals in your plant material would cost hundreds throw those salts away and go buy some Jack’s and calcinit for a few bucks

:rofl::rofl: good one

1 Like