Is it too early to talk about MJBizcon 2022?

As the title states. Who has plans on attending? Meet ups?

8 Likes

If they’d guarantee no covid restrictions this year, I’d have already booked everything. Hoping to get out there if everything’s normal.

4 Likes

Yep…no mask full blast is my hope

3 Likes

Mjjizzcon 2022

11 Likes

Is there anything new worth seeing?

The one company has the giant volcano vaporizer with electro static separation

Deutsche will have something that weighs 3 tons and costs 4 million

Precision has new bzb knockoffs

84 kinds of new Chinese led I’ve already been pitched on linked in

15 Likes

I’ll just be out there because it’s the easiest way to sit down with 50 of my clients in a 2-3 day period and I only have to travel one place to do it. It’s super efficient for me.

I’ll probably stay at the same place as last year. Doing the same shit as in previous years. Probably gonna go a day early and bring my bike to do some riding there this year.

19 Likes

@Pupparoo im sure there will be gallons for you to enjoy! :rofl:
@standardoil probably not much new stuff. Lotsa knockoffs for sure. Just good to gather and talk shit.
@Killa12345 didnt meet you last year. Maybe this year?

4 Likes

last year was crazy after the 1 year layoff. every single meet up turned into a 30-50 person meal… LOL im expecting it to be much slower this year with all the layoffs and people getting fired lately…

4 Likes

Booked everything last night, any Canadian’s going HMU, lots of cool stuff going on and we’ll be there.

5 Likes

Here is some relevant info.

I have never been to MJBizcon but maybe I’ll try it this year.

It would be a crime to miss that keynote speech, right?

3 Likes

I got a booth this year so I will definitely be attending. I believe I’m right next to the @Chemtek booth. Looking forward to meeting a lot of cool people I’ve chatted with on here but not got the chance to meet in person

11 Likes

I’ll be there this year as well
Can’t wait
I’ll be in Vegas the month before for the when we were young festival too. Too much Vegas in two months.

2 Likes

Considering doing another GLG house, probably a little side show for any affiliates or anyone else that wants to setup a reasonably priced table

19 Likes

Deutsche selling another worthless Distillation system for Millions?
Shocker

6 Likes

You mean Agrify

6 Likes

Anyone got any free tickets or access to discounted tickets??. I just go to the expo to collect lighters……

14 Likes

November to remember…or forget about. Was a hazy last year fosho

I may have some. Only have 3 people at my booth, I think we get 4 with it.

2 Likes

I’ll help you set up. Not sticking around and leaving Friday morning but I’ll help with the setup for sure. Let me know

2 Likes

someone needs to bring an apogee meter and test all the false claims on led. I got mine from kingbrite and hlg and the chinas are seemingly superior. I may do just that and post a youtube vid. im gonna try and see if I can get on youtube again right now.

1 Like