International CBD shipping and eCommerce for new company

Hi All, we own a medical cannabis and CBD company in Maine. We recently started a company in Guatemala will be legally able to distribute throughout C.A. as I understand it.

I’m looking for current input about ecommerce solutions for selling CBD. What is the current stituation?

Shopify recommended this service: https://cbd.emerchantbroker.com

Any thoughts?

We will be shipping finished products to begin with and then shipping raw CBD for production there.

Are there any international regulations around CBD shipping that we should be aware of? I have shipped CBD products successfully but always looking for new info.

Love to chat more with people who are working with CBD Internationally, possible opportunities for partnerships abound!

3 Likes

If any shipping companies are able to ship international, I would also be interested.

1 Like

Me too. I didn’t predict this problem. I know FedEx isn’t cool with shipping CBD for whatever reason. You can export CBD out of legal countries and import them into legal countries - I know that - but what is the best company to use?

We’ve been using Square for credit card payments, but they have one of the highest transaction fees. I would be interested to hear about payment processing companies with much lower transaction fees.

1 Like

Always interested in exploring international opportunities!

We operate a pharma facility in R&D and contract manufacturing for distribution throughout the EU. Feel free to DM =)

1 Like

@BlueGrass

Bump.

Good Afternoon,

We can ship international, as long as they’re extracted from industrial hemp-- CBD product must come from a licensed grower and contain less than 0.2 percent THC: (must conform to all the federal and international rules provided for shipping CBD oil—must be able to verify in writing the CBD and THC levels of the products you are shipping.)
Canada
Mexico
United Kingdom
Switzerland
France
Luxembourg
South Korea
Denmark
Argentina
Austria
Belgium
Belize
Bulgaria
Chile
China
Colombia
Costa Rica
Croatia
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Estonia
Finland
Georgia
Germany
Greece
Guam
Guatemala
Hong Kong
Hungary
Iceland
India
Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Malta
Netherlands
Antilles
Norway
Paraguay
Peru
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Slovakia
Republic of Slovenia
South Africa
Sweden
Virgin Islands
Uruguay
New Zealand if you would like to give me a call at (479) 208-2613

2 Likes

Geez .2% and they say the USDA is harsh

i thought internationally it was <1%thc for hemp

<1% for Switzerland. Everywhere else in Europe is 0.2% and moving to 0.3% THC. But even then there are some EU countries that don’t allow for any THC content and your stuff can get stopped by customs.

@sturnergnltransport Shipping to Malta is illegal, even with 99.99% CBD and true-zero THC.

3 Likes

Can you please provide us with a company name , website etc.

1 Like

Good Morning Everyone,

Fide Freight has partnered with a Customs broker who said that there is no clear path on exporting cbd or hemp products… No one really knows what will happen even though it is technically legal. We can do it through our partners but with total transparency it might get delayed or sent back. They take it very seriously and it is very easy for someone to mistake a legal product for an illegal product.
If further clarification surfaces on the ins and outs of importing/exporting, then we will be the first to offer this service with 100% confidence. The systems are in place.

We would be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

Thats what I thought. Im vary warey of “companies” that just start listing countries they ship to when clearly its not like that. I know your company is legit as I have been following fide frieght for a while and your recent post about being stopped shows your legitimacy. If you are saying its not that easy then its not.

1 Like

We can facilitate imports into the US.

1 Like

Do you have an email? I am looking for shipping services to France

Cbddandd@gmail.com