Intecusa

Has anybody ever ordered from here before? There in michigan. Prices seem decent. intecusa.com - Closed Loop Extractors, Extraction Equipment

Looks fly by night.

What do you mean fly by night?

Only Intec label I recognize:

Well I ordered this 10x24 and it came in just a few days. Quality seems good. Pressure testing as I type.

7 Likes

What is the painted black frame under the jacketed 10x24?

1 Like

2’ x 4’ rack from hfs. Doesn’t have legs connected right now @Micron

They’ve been around awhile. Owned by buds hydro in Michigan

They got a massive warehouse in Michigan. Larger than most companies in this industry. I’ve never heard anything bad about their service as we can all get defective parts ordering from china. It’s how you handle it after which counts and never heard of a customer of mine getting beat by them and I know at least 15 people who’ve shopped with them

4 Likes

I have 8 massive jacketed column from them on racks I am looking to sell.
Huge shotgun condenser & some other random parts

2 Likes

How do you define “massive” and “huge” in numbers?

Almost as big as his schmekel

1 Like

How did the pressure testing go, if you don’t mind sharing? What pressure did you take it up to? Do you know the maximum pressure ratings of the vessel and jacket?

I’m interested in two of their collection vessels, but the max pressure rating of the jacket seems to be something I cannot get them to answer… nor can I get an answer to the internal volume of these vessels. Both of which are important to system design and user safety. I’m starting to wonder if even they know what they are selling. It’s beginning to look like a red flag to me unfortunately. Would love to hear other’s experiences, positive or negative, regarding these guys.

I don’t know the maximum pressure but I did pressure test to 120psi. One thing I noticed though was it was super dirty inside vessel though. They respond on ig pretty quick @Hooch and they have been around a while looks like

1 Like

Intec x @Killa12345 collab

1 Like

I haven’t looked at them in awhile. They are 8 & 12’s by 72 I believe.

2 Likes