Industrial Scale Processing

Gotcha now I understand. Thanks for clearing it up

2 Likes

Please check your messages

At the end of the day, this industry is just a new channel of income for a few other established industry. Don’t reinvent the wheel and find the right partners. :smiley:

2 Likes

Are you still looking for processing

@GreenfieldCompanyTBD If you’re going be doing your own in house testing, SRI Instruments has a portable Gas Chromatograph to test terpenes, cannabinoids (acid/raw as well), and residual solvents. Has it’s own built in hydrogen generator, requiring only distilled water and an electric outlet. Besides that you need to get acetone from the hardware store for your extraction solvent.

I work at SRI, primarily in Cannabis Potency Testing. Ask for Summer if you call, or feel free to reach out.

1 Like

I want to see this video ^

1 Like

I dont understand.

Why not just build a plant and then truck the material to the plant?

BTW, I am not saying your idea is bad, I just don’t understand the benefit of a mobile process facility.

Trucking is a nightmare…and costly…

Also - Scaling is also logarithmic so you need to know exactly how things are going to behave. Lots of test and failure in smaller systems first.

Mobile Processing Units will allow farmers to make oil and have a higher revenue source. The processor is happy because gets his toll. The biggest bottleneck in the industry is processing - people stick to what they know , farmers usually stick to farming - so if a farmer gets his hands on oil. With the right investment and direction he can beat out the other farmers in the long-haul. Better equipment, more land and farmhands, Consultants or even start processing and selling retail.

BM

2 Likes

How about the risk of even one of those
mobile lab trailers getting in an accident and shutting you down for months?

1 Like

Well - that depends on how you build your mobile system. If I was going to go build a mobile lab I would have two of everything and operate as if it is one. Insurance may or may not be a big deal - depends on who you know and how you pitch it. Companies transport all the materials needed on the daily - in bulk. If I had a mobile lab I wouldn’t waste my time for a farm anything less than 30 acres. So you are going to be there for a bit so the transportation of the lab itself is minimized. The main issue is how do you set up a lab for recovery of alcohol so that it sets up the next extraction efficiently. It can be easily solved…just think outside the box :wink:

2 Likes

did yall build this weed death star yet or what?

4 Likes

Ya I want follow ups. 50$ says this has gone no where. Talked with some guys today looking to switch over from the vaccine Pharma side that have machines that can remediate 60,000 kilos an hour level of processing. But I told him that they’d have to get all the remediation in the US to keep that beast fed. Pharma level is so far ahead of us. Told him they should start with like 5-10,000 kilos per day. But their machines are like 50,000,000 instead of 5 million dollar rodachromes and what not. Had another guy approach me for 15,000 pounds a shift, and I’m like I’m not even gonna bother good luck tho

If every person I talked to about projects like this worked out it seems like the would quickly exceed the projected demand for CBD and pretty much kill their own prices. I wonder if every plant extracting 100k kilos/day is actually going to be able to move all their product

Milled stuff is never that high in cbd the mills knock half the shit off

1 Like

If you’re doing it completely wrong, sure. Lots of different mills out there for doing size reduction, some even have adjustable speeds and feeds to get desired particle sizes and not liberate all the cannabinoid-laden kief.

With that said, I DO have a hard time believing they have that much quantity available, have seen plenty of people claiming they had high CBD biomass, every single one got their high % claim from bud picking samples to send to a lab for a COA, when they actually sent material it was whole plant material and the yield of the whole supersack was usually about half to 2/3rds the claimed CBD %.

Also, @Future shouldn’t @GanjaSolutions be verified to be advertising this shit on here?

2 Likes

Lol why would anyone on that scale be looking for investors on this website… :rofl: Pics or GTFO

4 Likes

Yeah we’ve had hell with them 17 into 8 lol

3 Likes

Unverified slanger…please follow the process posted on the main page.

3 Likes

That sounds awesome , what’s ball park cost on 40ft doing 1 - 1.2k a day. Thanks and appreciate it .

I can’t believe this many people wasted their time on this bs story. Where’s that 30k acres that yield 14k lbs per acre? This dude was on the good stuff.

1 Like