Industrial-Scale Biomass Extractors/Turn-Key systems FOR SALE!

Item: 2000 Unit/G-Force V2 Turn-key extraction systems

Price: $950,000-$1,500,000

G-Force V2

The V2 is a cutting edge sub-zero ethanol extractor capable of maintaining small-batch quality and efficiency at large scale.

This low impact, high capacity extractor requires no prior experience in chemistry or extractions to operate. The V2 recovers over 98% of your solvents, allowing us to guarantee the quality of your end product, reduced operational costs, and reliability.
Up to 8,000lbs per day

1,000L/hr solvent recovery

98%+ solvent recovery

57’ wide x 12.5’ high x 15’ long

3 phase, 60hz, 240v

60 day delivery time

The 2000 Unit

With 2000 liters of load capacity, this continuous slurry style extraction system can extract material of any mill size with over 95% extraction efficiency and 98% recovery of solvents.

A simplified large scale extraction unit designed for farms and labs that need to keep up with over 500,000 lbs/month processing capacity.
Up to 20,000lbs per day

2,400L/hr solvent recovery

98%+ solvent recovery

19’ wide x 100’ long

3 phase, 60hz, 240v

75 day delivery time

Our machines are unmatched when it comes to capabilities and price point. With a 60 day delivery time, full service installation and training, we provide the fastest turnaround times in the industry: guaranteed!

We would love to tour or schedule a call with you.

To Inquire,

1 Like

that picture of the equipment is from eagle ridge extractions warehouse I worked at In aurora. Those machines are definitely not UL listed or certified by anyone. We spent over a year working with the manufacturer and PSI to try and get it peer reviewed and approved for use but were never able to because of the manufacturer dropping the ball not providing any accurate data sheets for the review. It’s now sitting in pieces still Useless without a peer review. Anyone who wants to buy it I’m sure the owners will cut a way better deal than $1M

3 Likes

Im sorry to hear that. We have no association to this “eagle ridge” that you speak of.
We have had 0 return rate and also offer a 6 month warranty. Good luck though!

Good thing you deleted that picture! Not sure who you are but don’t want to see anyone else get ripped off.

2 Likes

Here’s another picture of the same unit in the same warehouse that you just deleted.

5 Likes

yeah. Did some digging. Thats a completely different manufacturer and machine. The issue as well was “eagle ridge” was not the machine, it was their building that was not being to code. they are still waiting on building approvals…

Lmao no they are not. Why did you use a picture from their warehouse and machine to advertise yours than? I literally was in every meeting with psi and the city of aurora working to get this machine approved for use. The manufacturer sold them a machine with out any peer review and had every excuse why they couldn’t give us data sheets on each component in order to finish the peer review.

2 Likes

Just anyone looking for large scale extraction equipment please do your research and know what you’re buying and who you’re buying it from! Save yourself money and time do not buy anything that doesn’t come peer reviewed and is actually verifiable with whoever did the peer review! These manufacturers will lie to your face to make a sale.

7 Likes

You’re trying to sell a $1m system from a gmail account with numbers at the end… Could you not spare a few bucks for a domain and a phone number?

I would guess the 0 return rate is matched by the 0 sales.

14 Likes

I understand your skepticism however as I stated, if you’d like to email me I can get you more information, schedule a tour or call with the owner/engineer of the company.
Im simply the glue/contact to bring the serious inquiries in.
We recognized the high demand and void in the market for industrial extractors that can be delivered quickly, operated easily, and provide ROI in just weeks. We only offer state of the art technology, engineered with experience.

I think there is a void in your marketing strategy.

2 Likes

I value your opinion. Sorry you feel that way.

Cmon guys, you knew what this was soon as he said …

A fool and his mony are soon parted.

9 Likes

We currently have a 2000 unit Certified and running in Pueblo. Regulations vary in every locality and each unit has to be peer reviewed.

I apologize your experience was negative but I assure you the equipment we sell is sound. We’ve had multiple other units certified, that are operating at full capacity making high quality crude.

2 Likes

I’ve been to paragon and have seen their system. Last time I spoke with John at PSI he said they’d never heard of paragon so Who did the peer review for them? Once a peer review is performed on a system the only other review that needs to take place is a onsite inspection to make sure everything is the same. If you guys are so confident in the systems being “certified” than please have Sharma or Anthony reach out to the owners at eagle ridge and buy back this machine that’s been sitting as a paper weight for a year because you guys sold them a machine with absolutely no documentation or review.

None of the equipment you’ve sold is working, scandalous ass bull shit. You go around selling equipment from different labs you’ve stolen from. any major city would never pass that. Very dangerous too work around these machines.

We have never stolen from anybody and saying such is a lie. Saying systems aren’t running is also a lie as I’m currently operating one right now.

There’s a lot of misinformation out there and I’m here to do what I can to clarify.

I’m the guy who has to run em, they work and they are safe

It’s my understanding you are no longer working with that group.

We have been working closely with them for months to resolve these issues. That unit was the very first sold and was built through a different manufacturer then we no longer utilize.

From what I’ve been told of the issue, the problem with approval was the building itself, not the machine. As stated, we have a 2000 up a running.

Please DM me directly and we can discuss further but as is the case with things like this, neither of us have the whole picture.

I run the lab, as you know, I train and consult on the operation of these units. I don’t do sales other then what I can here, any issues there have proper routes to deal with the problem.

All the machines have binding requirements that if not met, fall on us. If we haven’t met our end as you’ve stated, they would’ve been refunded and machine returned.

Concerning Paragon, as with most companies, they were not using that name when they started as far as I know.

Again I’m the guy who runs them, all the ins and outs of deals and who bought what is not my side of things.

I am a member of this site, I haven’t advertised any system other then responding to comments about them. I believe in these systems as they make high quality crude at scale.

I don’t doubt they work man I’ve seen the videos of them operating. Like you said you guys sold them the first unit ever. You guys said it was certified and ready to go that just wasn’t the case as it’s still sitting there without a peer review. I was just in the warehouse last week and spoke with the owners. I hope you can get all the issues worked out with them and get them operating! My only issue is them being down a year+ after being sold a machine as certified and Peer reviewed that wasn’t. I know the ins and outs of the whole system as well I spent months contacting the actual Chinese manufactures to obtain spec sheets for components because we couldn’t get them from you guys.