Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

is the stuff on Amazon from bvv?

4 Likes

Thatā€™s really cheap what the heck also lab society has slica on the low apparently? 40 for a kg?Āæ

https://labsociety.com/lab-equipment/silica-gel/

This the filter plate rings I bought off amazon! 13 bucks each with 2 days shipping :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Hfs (R) 304 Stainless Steel 6" Tri-Clamp Filter Plate https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078T6ZFGG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_2syoCbKHJT4Z2

4 Likes

the the silica is 160 per kilo on amazon shipped

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I bought lol

1 Like

Im bout thisā€¦ Just 48 hours ago discovered the original thread(i think) that was debte/scavenger hunt/sales pitch/ guessing game. Figured since itd been cracked and was being practiced. But have actually enjoyed resding between the lines of the ā€œprocessā€ of said crackingā€¦ i f-ing love this place and you peeps!!
Please put me on in regards toobtaing a c.r.c.asapā€¦ As i have access to LOTS of varyi grade material and a decent amount of time to documentā€¦ Im itching to contribute any and everything possible to this community. Lawd knows in my lurking here in a short time iv taken and benifitted tons from said lurkageā€¦

15 Likes

Hey @Soxhlet

Donā€™t know if I ever asked or saw but was u able to get a final product picture, one those good ones held up to show the clearā€¦

Man I canā€™t wait to see one yā€™all dewax then run through the filterā€¦I bet itā€™s a :ghost:!

1 Like

Glad I found this, I have a bvv 2lb bi-directional that I just started using. I have run it three times to see how it well runs. I have gone from 12lbs recover in 6hrs to 12lbs in 3hrs using passive and dry ice. This filtering seems to be what I want

2 Likes

here are some pics, this thing crushes color!
this is the same material without the filter.
vs filter
Dont let your eyes fool you, this stuff still tastes like trim!

24 Likes

with old trash material that tastes like trim. isnt there away to take the trash flavor away also?

2 Likes

btw looks great

1 Like

yes, probably. Im going to try the t41 clay as soon as I get it, the added carbon might grab some of the taste.

3 Likes

carbon is what i was thinking also without going back to the original post and re reading what you guys said about what the different compound do

A little bit but not all. You can polish a terd till youā€™re blue in the face, but itā€™s still going to taste like shit. You can try AC, T5 or other filter medias or add terps but at the end of it all a discerning pallet can tell the majority of the time the difference between product from okay vs product from great source material.

3 Likes

Are you guys able to provide Peer review/PE approved for CA?

Have you had the chance to try this with good material, in house or 3rd party testing to see results?
Even the good old try it without the tek, then again with the tek, only starting with good tasting material? Iā€™m curious if theres flavor loss

1 Like

Yeah man, Iā€™m ready to find out if good run loses that good taste, or keeps it!

Btw that looks freaking amazing!!!Ā”

3 Likes

Huh? I donā€™t follow.

Havent commited any expensive material to the process, although that test is coming soon!

1 Like

Same here, I ran a orange strain of trim for the testing. I noticed you could actually smell the orange better with the filtered extractions, the non filtered stuff was very grassy.

8 Likes