Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Not at all actually. The run from yesterday has already been whipped to a fine baby food consistency and terps are already seperating in the jar.

22 Likes

Dude that’s awesome! What’s the drops on the side of your collection? Could you have moisture in there which possibly blinded the cake with ice?
I know you said you dont have that much moisture but perhaps the filtration media has accumulated moisture?

Ssshhhh.

6 Likes

Oh hell yeah. That looks like fire :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

I dabbed it and put it in the warm oven. Definitely thca

12 Likes

OTSS thread got nothing on this. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

We’ve surpassed it in comments, for sure!

7 Likes

Is that the trick? Cold crashing your collection then scooping out the goods? Hahaha

3 Likes

So has anyone tried using just ppvp yet and seen what the effects are?

1 Like

Not far behind with an established tek either.

1 Like

Just gotta do that every time and I’m good… Hahaha

6 Likes

Was this a dry material run? Not live right?

1 Like

I haven’t ruled it completely out yet

I still can’t get over the whipped jar pics. It looks like the bootleg Cinnabon icing i make at home for my cinnamon rolls.

Here’s my pic.

21 Likes

Isnt pvpp left to sit in solution and react for a while when used with wine?

What is it doing in the oven, did it melt to a slab?
Killa :rofl: cinnabon icing :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Them damn rolls at the supermarket never come with enough icing. So I just make a shit ton and dump it on their like the real Cinnabon does.

But dred pictures look just like it. Like identical.

9 Likes

Haha well dred can dump thca icing on his :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s why I haven’t completely ruled it out. I want to see how i can be applied in a reasonable application. I am hoping that instead of resonance time I can get away with flow through. I did get a small amount of color when I first used it, but it channeled and busted through. Where it did, I did notice color “adsorbtion”

3 Likes

I wasn’t sure if it was something else first. I just put a small piece of it in there. It’s all in a miner now

1 Like