Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

There’s definitely not that much water in my system. I think I’m getting a crash on something. Also, my jacket froze while I was waiting so long

5 Likes

I could run faster, honestly.

2 Likes

Just curious how many lbs of solvent are you running and how long exactly is the filtration taking?

1 Like

Probably about 15-20lbs of solvent. Took longer than I wanted it to. There’s definitely a way for me to do it quicker. Maybe add something that doesn’t adsorb, but takes up space to aid in flow. Maybe celite as it doesn’t effect flow rate

1 Like

Did you blend your media this time like you were talking about doing?

1 Like

I did. I will try to mix in more magsil or celite, or both next time

2 Likes

Can u add lil solvent before dewax after running through the first set filters…could that help thin it somehow… Possibly losing solvent to the first stage media…making it thicker to move or no that don’t work like that…
Trying to stay away from warming if can

Think that’s where I was headed about warming other day but sometimes my head out runs me

1 Like

That seems a lot darker than yesterday as it’s pouring in. That’s being filtered this time prior to dewax instead of after this time?

If nothing else is different between yesterday and today except the mixing instead of layering your filter cake that appears to have reduced color remediation efficiency considerably for that increased flow rate.

He mentioned when emphasis, harder, I wonder if he was suggesting a higher ph to increase efficiency of the bentonite clay or packing the cake harder?

4 Likes

Ya I saw this thing. They said $1k in comments but I don’t know if that’s just the keg or the full setup. It looks like only a 6"

1 Like

I am apparently crashing thca out in my collection pot… Wtf.

21 Likes

Still not bad I had them quote a desktop version that I think was 1500

1 Like

How cold is it in there? With the pressure in the range you build during filtration, is that the same range of pressure to produce diamonds?

Did you dewax?? I see that when I don’t dewax and my recovery take a bit of time

Never mind. That looks like diamonds after blowing up the pic

2 Likes

It’s dewaxed for sure. It was going really slow, and when it was recovering while slowly dropping, the solvent was getting colder and I must have polished my material well enough to cause it to crash at that time. I have a few slivers to taste. Definitely wasn’t ice or water. I have never seen anything like that

8 Likes

Weigh that media before and after…my bet on ur capturing solvent making it super saturated?

But who am i :wink:

It definitely has to do with the rate and temp of it recovering. There was one guy on one of the threads saying he only grew diamonds under vacuum.

5 Likes

Well I guess it’s safe to say it doesn’t remove a significant portion of the terpenes

1 Like

Weird as all hell.

Dabs good too

19 Likes

How long did that take to crash all that?

1 Like

The people on this forum will just about smoke or snort anything they make. :joy::rofl::joy::flushed:

25 Likes