Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Whoever started this thread should update the op with the amounts used so people stop asking. This should be a sticky ideally, wouldn’t you agree

3 Likes

Thats exactly what have. Bought it on Amazon and got it in two days.

ill go back and dig again i must have missed it. with 2,100 posts it’s ‘lost in the sauce’ lol. I read every comment from 0-1200 but i think i’ve just skipped around since.

the top post needs to be edited to include their tek lol.

3 Likes

I just posted a run today my bro. Do yourself a favor and read a little bit. Trust me it won’t hurt.

8 Likes

not afraid of the work fam i’ll go read it now! i just know this turned into a hangout and with less than 1% of the posts relevant to finding the post with the final answer in a 2,100+ post thread it’s going to be a non stop request.

1 Like

The “hangout” bits sometimes yielded the best inquiry and information

16 Likes

absolutely man that’s not up for debate. for the first week or so i really loved following every post. it’s kinda like a season of a show if you skip a few episodes and some time passes you have to start all over. 2,100 posts is a lot to start over lol. I was just mentioning when the shop talk happens intertwined with the answer you will get repetitive requests for the answer.

I can’t wait to try this method. I’m just a one man show with no budget (yet) so i was eagerly watching people do all the testing i wish i could justify financially.

3 Likes

I posted my ratios today also, i believe it depends on your column size. 2lb of material could be 1 to 6 columns worth

2 Likes

Not only did i just catch your ratio @sonicgardens I saw your pouroff on FB in Dab Wars. if that pour off isn’t posted here is damn well should be. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Ok so I used about 35 grams of silica and 50 grams of T-5 it dumped the same color as my live resin would super piss yellow but not quite water clear.

The 2# of material I used was a couple of months old sat around in a cool garage for a few months

The stack I used from top to bottom
50grams of T5
35 grams of Silica 60
Regular filter (no media)

I also achieved good flow rates by allowing the material and media to soak up as much tane as possible then opening the dump valve however I also used my standard hot vapor push after the flow slowed/stopped

2 Likes

Color will depend on soak time also i noticed.

2 Likes

The longer the soak the more undesirable you pull. The darker your finishing color. That is why i dont soak. You get a bigger return but an inferior finished product

4 Likes

I will post results from the run that i posted the filter stacks today. Usually doing a 20 min soak. The request I’m getting is for just a light golden color on the diamonds and terp sauce. I have 15 miners loaded right now in my oven cooking up from yesterday’s runs.

12 Likes

I believe t5 should be last in line and silica on top of t5

4 Likes

Gonna try a quick wash next time around and probably gonna add a bit more media :raised_hands::pray: I’m still happy with the results last time I ran this it came out very dark, but this came out with a live resin color

I’m with Sonic on that recommendation💯.

2 Likes

Im still on the jar tek, i built a couple miners but i did have enough make them efficient

1 Like

I also measure in cups of powers. Too lazy to actually weigh it. I use a .25 cup scoop

1 Like

Still running jars also but i ordered 35 miners from @killa12345 to ramp up production. I also ordered 5 from bvv to get them asap but they struck again. :man_facepalming: Two of the 5 came with broken gauges and they all have plastic sights :-1: unbelievable.

4 Likes

That sux. Do you think it matters much between the the jar and miner. Pressure gauge actually beneficial

1 Like