Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Running my solvent at room temp also for the guys that are having flow issues.

4 Likes

Step 4 is 150 g’s of silica. 1550780392114791530721994401851|375x500

6 Likes

Last thing i do is place a coffee filter on top of the silica.

8 Likes

I run a 3x18 400gr material column. I use
.75 cups t5
.5 cups silica
.5 cups magnesol
To get clear results

And when u run
.5 of each i dont achieve clear result. Very close to clear.

I believe dred uses 2x as much as me and he runs a 4x48 2000gr material column.
I think that is the size of his column. I know the gram part is accurate though.

Im not sure if that helps or not

4 Likes

You mean 150g silica?

1 Like

Flows like so.

4 Likes

Correct :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

lol no brother i misspoke. i saw someone post this:

that’s what i was referring to.

2 Likes

What material weight are you extracting through this volume of media? What temperature?

1 Like

About 400gr at -105f and freezing loaded material column on dry ice overnight

Just go with what @Killa12345 @BG305 and @Dred_pirate figured out so graciously for us.

2 Likes

Really @Dred_pirate brought the process already. @BG305 just had Dred weigh the powders he was using which gave a repeatable amount. I was just there as a cheerleader. LOL Cooking for the guys…having a different perspective on stuff.

Touching all the beautiful concentrates with my bare hands…you know…all the dumb shit! LOL

14 Likes

Lol i was messing around this afternoon with i tiny amount of material i had laying around. Did a room temp extraction with powders. Well there was a ton of fats coagulating on the bottom if my collection pot to the point where i felt obligated to filter through a coffee filter( which is something i nvr do). I took everything down to 2 um and had so much fats for the amount of material i ran it was unbelievable.

3 Likes

What did you do that caused your fats to percipitate?

All i did was let the tane sit in the bottom of the pot for a while… tane is cold enough to coagulate fats without chilling. Filtered it into a jar, through it in the freezer and i have more fats coagulating

3 Likes

Some of that older dewax tek👌,
That was how i did some of my pre filtering steps before making diamonds. Very handy way especially for the lack of a dewax column

4 Likes

Yeah. The first time I heard this tech I almost felt like an idiot for owning a dewaxing column.

2 Likes

I’m about to run about 2# of material

how much filter media do you guys recommend per #?

Nah. Dewax is way better

2 Likes

Scroll up a lil bit.

4 Likes