Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

I’m doing the same as sonic, str8 thru.

5 Likes

I have no clue where your harshness is coming from. Everything i have filtered comes out cleaner and smoother than before. I have used t41 with good results. But ftom what i understand it has a high affinity to grab thca/thc

2 Likes

Bulk sales is a slightly different beast. We sacrifice our profit margin for usable capital. Usable capital properly invested equals more profit through expansion or cost saving upgrades.

Ultimately, if at the end of your third year, maybe fifth at the longest, you’re not bringing in 40k/yr profit you’re undercutting yourself, the market is undercutting you, or the regulations are designed to drown you. I can make 40k/yr doing a lot of low risk jobs that only require some knowledge.

Personally, I’d like to see myself earning the same wage as an organic chemist might earn.

3 Likes

The baby food Zskittles at @bg305 farm tasted just like skittles. At first we thought it was obama…but the second we tasted the concentrates the taste said something different.

I didnt really have a yellow slab of most of the concentrates we cleared but most tasted pretty good for outdoor flower.

5 Likes

Thats my problem with going to work for somebody. Doubt they would be willing to match my current income

2 Likes

Of course the real win is being the producer and tapping directly into the end user. You get to charge retail pricing and cut out at least two layers of middlemen.

1 Like

Or you just charge 60% off retail…Give your customers great value and make a good living. Personally i make a good living BUT CANT afford to medicate the way i do at dispensary prices. I smoke 2-3g a day. When my local dispensary charges minimum $65 a gram for shitty shatter. What should i do?? Ive taken this into my own hands and tried to learn as much as possible.

Its really hard to put myself in the producers shoes. Im sort of an equipment supplier. I make concentrates for fun. Just to see if i can make what all the dispensaries make. I think @bg305 and @Dred_pirate can tell you about my non standard ways of doing stuff. Im not a professional by any means. Im a hobbyist at best. Do i know my way around most equipment…Probably! Do i consider myself a professional…>Far from it.

Those guys cringed every time i touched the concentrates with my bare hands…Those guys are pros…glove treatment on everything…me im burning my hands with dry ice. LOL

16 Likes

This is the water aspirator setup I put together, I usually use a bigger water pump and shorter hose but i lent both those things to a friend so i hooked up my garden pump and hose for the picture.

2 Likes

Step 1 fellas. About a 1/2" of DE in a 4" filter plate. I lay a filter paper om top and hand press.

12 Likes

Thats not step 1…you need to show of the filter rings we had to make in a blizzard because the someone who ordered filter plates off amazon did so with no filter clips…hmmmmm Joking brah! LOL. I think they would get a kick how resourceful we had to be in a jam!

3 Likes

I like the idea you had with the wood press plate.

These guys were ultra resourceful. If we didnt have it…we found a way to make it and get the job done.

2 Likes

Gotta have respect for the macgyver mindset.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ok, since we on the farm we have to get creative when you don’t have the correct hardware. Step .5 is go to the local hardware store and buy some #6 copper ground wire. Have your boy BIG Al mold it into a filter ring.

Like i said earlier we get it done. :muscle::muscle::muscle:

11 Likes

Step 2 unless i forget something @Killa12345 :grin: 4x4 column on the filter plate and add 250 g’s of T5. Same deal with the paper and wood.

8 Likes

I thought we were at 350g not 250g. But if you got the same color with less…even better for the community.

3 Likes

Exactly my bro. After examining a few sections we noticed that there was not much color change in our filtering media about 50% of the way down. I will be decreasing my amounts till i see color.

9 Likes

I did notice it takes me more powders per material then ppl running larger columns.
Im using a 3x19 atm. Which is a lil less than lb. Of material. Dred is running about 2k material and his powder to material ratio is less than mine…

I think it might have to do with going through a hieght of material more so than an amount. I believe everyone with have to make personal adjustments according to there column size

1 Like

Step 3 is 100 g’s of Magnesol because i bought it. :grin:

7 Likes

To clarify, are you saying you are observing more filtration media being used by those running taller, smaller diameter columns? The column I’m going to be experimenting with will be 2"x18" with 60g of extract, so I’m wondering how high I should fill that column with powder.

1 Like