Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

They’ve varied as I’ve tried different methods. At first it was taking me a bit longer, but as I was getting the hang of it it sped up. It only slowed me down a 10-20 min or so I think

4 Likes

Think i got enough medea for a couple months.
Ty carbon chemistry for
Sending a cool sample pack of
T5
Activated alumina
Hardwood carbon ( not sure what this is)
Sample pack just got shipped
And the fantastic prices

Need more celite though.

4 Likes

Ive come to the conclusion its the t5 cloging me up im running 2 stacks top celite bottom magsil pr and its gushing def not the color strip the t5 did tho

3 Likes

I don’t want to say it. But, look at summits pulver stuff. 3.5 gal bucket is only 150.

2 Likes

It’s definitely going to slow you down that’s for sure. I have found that running it post dewax with the proper media it can run extremely fast…

About 15 sec in I started to add nitro that’s when it sped up

3 Likes

This is what mine looks like, post dewax

1 Like

Im goimg to switch up to under tube i need to get supplys still havent nailed that water clear color like that keep up the good work shit looks sick

2 Likes

You can get in touch with @indofab or @Soxhlet and they can make you one. What size column do you have

1 Like

Im running 6x48

That’s gotta suck loading those. I have a few, I know. I just don’t have that much material to run at once.

You have a filter plate currently? Do you have an extra 4" to spare and make it lower to the ground? Add a 6x4 spool and add the media to that. And have it stage through a couple filters in the current filter plate.

See how that works

2 Likes

that my freind is a 70microm mesh sock that i made i load the material in that slide 2 of then into my tube then wen time to switch i just slode it right nout tube never leaves rack and im cruisin i ordered the mesh from 710mash.com so i have a 6 imch filter plate underneath full of glass wool then ball valve im goimg to stack my filter stack under ball valve how u have it and see how it goes been a long day now i know how the tourtiouse feels

1 Like

Maybe try to put it before the valve. You can load the material before engaging flow. Helps not bind up as much

Isnt urs aftet the ball valve

After dewax. I flush into the celite and then the media. You are flooding your column, then dumping into your collection. If you flood your column. You can also prewet your media when you do this and then dump

1 Like

K i will have to see what i can rig up its coming out a rediculas orange color ill tell u that

Add alumina

1 Like

What’s the pulver stuff do?

I believe its like celite

Activated Alumina good for pulling orange?

Pinks and reds. Yellows and tans are pulled by silica, dark hues and chlorophyll by t-5

4 Likes