Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Aa is super cheap

2 Likes

If you feel the need for this to be added. i looked at the cost of this as well. In reality, i have all their cost. I have it entered into a spreadsheet and now know what it takes to ship it per KG to me and i know whats the cost to get it to youā€¦

USAlab sells activated alumina for $29 for 500g. I think i can offer the forum double that for the same price shipped. Just need to know if its a necessary thing to purchase and in the volume that needs to be bought to get it for their lowest price point.

I will be aggressive with all the pricing; i have a huge plan and its gonna really benefit us all getting these powders even cheaper from them!

16 Likes

Iā€™m just imagining a guest bedroom filled with boxes on boxes of powders :joy:

12 Likes

Its actually full of stainless. Ive posted some of it on IG. Its even worse when i get these sea shipments, and they need forklifts to put big shipping crates under my car ports. Its always fun carrying in 2-3 tons of stainless inside. I have other places to store this stuff too. I have an unoccupied room upstairs too. I just dont wanna carry the stainless up and down the stairs daily.

Its just a nice little side business helping out homies trying to achieve the same goals as me!

my family lives with it. I cant do it without themā€¦they have to be around all the stuff on a daily basis. They let me follow my dreams so i can help other achieve theirs. Its a cool circle!

Anyone else wanna buy these powders buy the 100kg??:woman_shrugging:

19 Likes

Nope, 20 is good enough for me

1 Like

In need of crc.

Looks like a old school brick hash press or a pre brick press to make rosin pressing a bit simpler hope I could help ! :slight_smile:

Haha you gonna have a powder room with 100 kilo boxes of white powder @Killa12345

I can also vouch for his quality for products of the stainless variety Iā€™m extremely satisfied with everything he has got me which is more than I can say for all the other companies Iā€™ve used to get partsā€¦ or an extractor. I wouldnā€™t buy another from anywhere/anyone else at this pointā€¦

9 Likes

Edit: Iā€™m an idiot and will sip my beer with my hands away from the phone.

4 Likes

indeed. everyone should have at least two centrifuges :wink:

even the CO2 guys could use them. would make winterizing a breeze.

4 Likes

Does anyone know how much extract can be dissolved in a liter of butane at room temp?

4 Likes

does 5000ppm butane count as dissolved in?

8 Likes

im Pretty sure this relationship works in both directions, so you could have five grams of butane left in a qp of oil or you could you could have 2000g of butane with 50 or 100 grams of oil suspended in it depending on your starting material, solvent amount used and sop. Are you asking what would make the best solution for flow?

1 Like

Everyone seems to run with cryo solvent and use a 5 or 6 to 1 ratio of solvent to material.

What Iā€™m trying to figure out is if I use warm solvent would a 3 to 1 solvent to material ratio be sufficient.

Or if I were to just run a system where I heat my isobutane to 140f and recover the vapor through a material column into a chilled collection chamber, would the extract just come out from the bottom of the material column as a foamy mess?

3 Likes

That would depend on the pressure you ran I would assume. My understanding is that you need liquid solvent (I guess you could go for supercritical, but Iā€™m betting your rig isnā€™t up for that) in order to extract the cadabinoids.

Canā€™t find the data on what pressure youā€™d need to keep iso-butane liquid at 140f

3 Likes

Fuck that would be scary.

@ScoobyDoobie please no. Iso butane at a liquid is 10f, or -12c. Just run it room temp. Itā€™s going to chill your column to a frost anyway.

I run that cold because itā€™s easier to move a cold solvent around with the pressure I negate. And it warms up by the time it gets to the bottom of the column anyway. If you are capable running that hot, you are going to run into vapor locks. everywhere.

4 Likes

I wasnā€™t planning on doing this, Iā€™m more trying to ask if hot solvent vapor is effective at extraction as opposed to liquid solvent. I suppose I could have worded it better so you guys didnā€™t think I was gonna blow myself up lol

@cyclopath is right, my rig is no good past 150 psi.

3 Likes

We should group buy Iā€™m planning a large order myselfā€¦ @Shadownaught could we do a bulk buy with separate payments and separate shipping addressā€¦

This is exactly what i plan to doā€¦ Once i get the idea for the frequency of ordering needed, I plan to have my purchasing schedule here on the forum. This will allow larger labs that dont quite order enough for Distributor or wholesale pricing to quality.

Even if @Shadownaught doesnt wanna take seperate payments and ship to addressesā€¦Thats exaclty what i will do and i know i have the ability to drop ship to you guys. @BG305 has been my first carbon chemisty customer already and ive had 50kg of T5 and Silica already drop shipped to his farm.

This is all new @Intergalactic. I will get this dialed in really quickly. If you wanna talk about getting in on a order for this thurdays. Throw me a DM.

You really need to trust me on this broā€¦I got something planned that should make these carbon chemistry powders even cheaper. I just have to crunch the numbers and see how this stuff sells first. Once i can get a grip on inventory turnover rate. I can be a lot more aggressive in my ordering but this is a new product for me so i need a little time to get a hold of the numbers.

18 Likes

Based on the vapor pressure chart youā€™d be right around 190-200psi at 140f. Isobutane (data page) - Wikipedia