Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Yeah no prices either and no clear :zipper_mouth_face:

And the mileage can only be set to a distant of 40 milesā€¦

I think I may have some issues thereā€¦Iā€™m not that good with numbers though! 40-4k is there really a difference?

4 Likes

Looks like it hadnā€™t been updated in a good long time. They were just at Kush stock. I coulda had a buddy grab me some stuff

4 Likes

I start trials next week when I get back in

25 Likes

I think I might be on to somethingā€¦

17 Likes

Do you plan on just dry packing it?

I kinda want to let some suspended in my dewax chamber and have it filter over the celite, then through my stack. 20/8/1.

For a dry run. I will probably pack a bit more into a single stack packed with celite and filter stack it the same.

Filter stack. I said that too many times.

8 Likes

Yeah! You pack thos stacks! Hahaha stack those packs

4 Likes

19 Likes

got mine ordered also, hoping everything will be in on time for my next run.

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad your trying it, Iā€™m excited to see whatā€™s most effective, it would be sweet if we could find a way to get more runs out of one thing vs another, Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m getting @Soxhlet / @Indofab CBC so then I gotta order the filtration media man itā€™s a costly investment but for a good cause!

3 Likes

magnisol showed up today. waiting for millipore, de, celite, ac, bleach, and pvpp. i have a bunch of 6"Ɨ3" columns and filter stacks. just hoping things everthing will show up by Wednesday

5 Likes

I am currently balls deep into todayā€™s work, I am using 545 and AC on top of it while I wait for lab society to send me my damn t-5 and t-41 lol will post results looking like no water clear but maybe a tab lighter. This material runs very dark though.

9 Likes

Hey, so I have been playing around with celite in the filter the past two days. I gotta say damn its slow! Didenā€™t notice any color reduction with or without it. Must be because Im not useing AC, there arenā€™t any carbon fines to compete with the filter bed. What kinds of results have you been acheiving?

3 Likes

I wonā€™t able to tell until I get into the office today, I did get Channelling on one run my fault because of pressure fluctuation. Hopping it help!!

3 Likes

Channeling is a bitch!

3 Likes

Indeed! It is, Iā€™m order slica gel, the cheap magsli and even filter plate rings off amazon all prime lol so next week I can experiment with the pretty close to the same load as you. I like the idea of keeping each bed of filtrate separate and nice and compacted.

4 Likes

Ooooof the pvp isnā€™t that cheap either Iā€™m going to let you do the heavy lifting on this one lol

2 Likes

Cheap filter plate rings u say :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I didnā€™t think it was bad. Depends on how much I have to use I suppose. $50 for 3 lbs. The divergan was more expensive.

3 Likes

Whattttt, where amazon had it for like 70 for 1/2 kg , Iā€™d buy it but Iā€™ve already purchased 2.5kgs of both t-41 and t-5, carbon and a butt load of 545 lol and my parts for the filtration lol been a pricey project already, maybe I should just stop being such a cheapskate :weary: