Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Looks like one of those carjack presses they use for in the jungle for bricking up coke. :joy:

15 Likes

This is run 3

after 4 kilos of material, looks like you need to change this every 1-2 runs for the the best results.

17 Likes

And that wouldn’t happen during the run, why?

3 Likes

Because it’s running out with the butane after a couple of runs so it tells me that it’s either mobile with the butane or the bleaching earth is totally spent.
I don’t think its totally spent I would think it would have more adsorptive capacity than that.
I bet if you ran clean butane over the filter you could pull a lot of what was trapped in there.

5 Likes

I don’t got me a rosin press but that press might work. Back in the 80s-90s, They would sell those in convenience stores in Miami. :joy::rofl::joy:

Now it’s Chinese cbd and dick pills

21 Likes

U mean like in distillation run or dry run after getting filter full… And flush it clean?

Maybe not distillation run but dry run to clean it? Like that?

2 Likes

After you’ve used the filter and you notice that its bleaching qualities have diminished then remove your extract from the system and run fresh butane thru to try and elute what was adsorbed in previous runs.
If nothing comes thru the filter from the fresh butane then that tells us that the bleaching earth truly is spent and needs to be replaced.

8 Likes

Man what you doing with that. :man_facepalming::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

It’s saturated

2 Likes

Is that picture that soxhlet posted the filter?
At first glance I thought that was the extract in butane with the butane boiling.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the donation! Ill eat some steak!

2 Likes

Run #1

run #3

22 Likes

all good brotha…you deserve it!

4 Likes

i use to press bubble hash with it…lol. Seemed to work!

i did buy it from a homie that was retired from the game…LMAO

4 Likes

Update!

40 Likes

WOW didn’t take you long to show us the goods

5 Likes

Could we get a picture of that? Or a detailed description?
A Chinese equipment manufacturer was describing a “separator” that would be hinged open periodically to empty out and clean off screen. I’ve been trying to find something like that.

2 Likes

Its a pressed metal filter disk
similar to this.

13 Likes

and that is welded in and can take the pressure obviously of the 20 ton press right??

2 Likes

yes, But i dont use all 20tons of force. Thats just what the press says! probably 2-300 psi would work.

12 Likes