Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

Yea looks just like that

1 Like

Nice.

You getting it to flatten out after it gets to that .

1 Like

I had some mendo breath turn out like this. I just left in oven at 90 and it flattened out but was still super shattery

1 Like

Working on it now. Let you know tomorrow.

1 Like

This is about 100g from fresh frozen gg4 trim. Smells like rubber cement.

6 Likes

Wow my mouth is watering

1 Like

I have some GG4 diamonds growing right now. Reeks just like that each time I burp it

2 Likes

Let the oven warm up slightly to flatten out. Go a few degrees at a time, try to keep it under triple digits. After it flattens out maintain that temp and after a couple flips you can lower the temperature.

Let me know if that helps

8 Likes

I only vac it to -22" or -23" when its super terpy like this gg4 then then i throw it in the oven for a week warm and closed with no vacuum and it sauces up and still keeps the terps. Is there a better way to do this? I do it like this so i can handle it and its not sloshing around. Should i liquid pour and make diamonds when i know its high terpene? I aim to have the shortest turn around time for tolling.

3 Likes

Depending on the consistency you desire. If you want sugar and terps. You can put it in a Boro glass dish and set it in the oven at 85 and it’ll nucleate. Or if you jar it at the right time and give it few burps, you can make diamonds. If you want a badder/budder texture, you can whip it in the dish with occasional mild heat

5 Likes

Two observations running my solvent hot. I have consistently been changing the color of my T5 layer to a very dark grey. @Shadownaught? The other is fat layers throughout my filter stack in between my layers of filter media.

8 Likes

Leave it on heat in the oven with no vac and it will flatten down

4 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa…did we just say fats??? Really now??? In the media??? Yessss

:joy::joy::joy:

Makes me wanna cry w joy

5 Likes

A large amount of fats still pass through.
It more than likely color. The warmer you run the more fats and dark color pulls through. Im no scientist just my experience

4 Likes

In talking it over with @Killa12345 we came to the conclusion that this would be best as a multi step process. A jacketed filter stack to keep the powders warm then going to your de wax stage @(insert your best temp to de wax). At best you would not need a jacketed material column or to pre chill your solvent. This should translate into savings for guys running thru more than 25 #'s a day.

8 Likes

If i had the money I would do something similar.
Dred was talking earlier on in the thread about have a separate dewax column to warm the tane to pass through the powders.
I believe running -80 through frozen material your not going to grab many fats.
Then warming your tane after to pass though powder would prove to be the best of both worlds. And provide the cleanest product possible

5 Likes

We are re assembeling our equipment cleaning and making some minor changes.one change we are going to be doing is after we run cold solvent threw cold tube inbetween my tube and crc we are going to put a coil condenser with hot water running around it to re heat the gas before it enters the crc kinda the same as a jacketed filter columb i just dont have a small jacketed column vut i do have a extra coil i realy think that will work either way so u can still dewax and run warm solvent threw seems like all great minds think alike

8 Likes

Go cold first them warm. Wax plug mentioned a long time ago to dewax before the powders. Better flow and less crap to clean up

5 Likes

Anyone notice their product not shattering up?