Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

What was the deal with that celite you posted about?. I seem to remeber it being cheaper then bvv… was it anygood?

2 Likes

It should be the same thing. It’s celite 545. I’d imagine Celite 545 from proof33 and bvv are the same. I’ve had no complaints on it. I sold 46kg(100lbs) of celite last week.

6 Likes

Yup thats the one. …

1 Like

For those of u having trouble with powders slipping by…i know cellite wont make it trough the sintered disk .the other powders will…a lil cake of cellite before your sintered disk will catch all those powders

15 Likes

How many um is a sintered disc?

Mine is 5um

2 Likes

I noticed that too, first place i saw it was cleaning the bottom platter with etoh. The dissolved resin seemed to almost precipitate the waxes at room temp.

3 Likes

Depends on the product. But yea some has come back bright orange and some bright yellow. Now I just need to figure how to n2 push.

1 Like

Im running a 10 micron mesh gasket under everything have never had anything go threw even wen i ran strait magnesol which is very fine

4 Likes

Anybody made any clear tek vapes yet?

I’m curious what it does when decarbed…if stays light and clear like my wash diamonds did…oooo boyyy, did u have to winterized first before decarb

I’m talking about just terps maybe terp cutter…I wanna see some pics…

1 Like

this was from slabs that were very near clear and post extraction dewaxed, and decarbed with 7% floraplex strain specific terpines, it definitely darkened up on the decarb, I think the color would have stayed more stable if I had a rotovap or a higher temp vac oven. As is I just use an ardent with the oil in a lab flask. The flavor is really clean which makes sense since I’ve been losing most of my terpines through the filter. The carts stay the same color to the end like my distillate carts, no black streaking or wax deposits at the intakes.

10 Likes

@StoneD I plan on testing a few methods for cartridges. If all my runs go smoothly Monday and I have dry ice left over I’ll post my results

@that445guy that looks pretty clear

3 Likes

Really how do they compared to the distalitez carts by tastes? Similar can you tell?

And that looks wonderful color !

Any cut other than terps

3 Likes

They’ve been great for me, for the small amounts I typically have around the SPD setup is just a pain to setup, run, clean, re-run etc etc, even with the post extraction dewax I had to do for powders passing into the collection plate this was WAY WAY less hassle. They seem very consistent as far as taste and viscosity, at least as well as can be expected without homogenization equipment. I just sent some of the dewaxed clear slab to get tested on Friday to see how it compares to the warm run not dewaxed I posted the test results from a few days ago. No additives or diluents other than the terpines from floraplex.

5 Likes

My jaw is on the floor

4 Likes

Has anyone tried propane?.. im wondering if higher pressure will help push through the filter media… also would the propane pull less fats?.. maybe even 50/50?

4 Likes

Anybody getting this kind of consistency

3 Likes

Sugaring up?

1 Like

2 Likes

Turns into brittle consistency just breaks down. Super shatter

1 Like