Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

T41 is some expensive ass stuff. Don’t seem very cost effective for this process

3 Likes

Im going to try a 3% mix of t5 with ac. Mixed together. Hoping i dont screw up by doing that. I believe t41 is t5 with 10% of ac. Worried about separation of the powders with their different micron.
I havent priced t41 yet

Just looked into the cost of this…might be able to do this a bit cheaper for the community…

I think i can do 1kg for $120 Shipped. 2kg. $230, 5kg for $425…not 100% sure on the numbers but that should be about right.

Didnt realize this is 4x the price of t5…geez!

4 Likes

When i used ac on butane i made it red…

1 Like

Holy crap. That exspensive

1 Like

I did ac on top of celite in a funnel… never inline cls tho

1 Like

That’s a significant discount to the prices on the market. How much was your t41?

Usalabs is at 500g for $125

2 Likes

I got almost 0 return with both hardwood carbon and ac.
But i put to much carbon in though.

On time i got nothing but terps i believe

1 Like

Cant remember, got it through bvv. Im sure it was pricey

1 Like

T41 was crazy expensive

2 Likes

T5 was pricey until i got it from you…

3 Likes

t41 175.oo kg +shipping from bvv
T5 is 65 kg +shipping
Celite is 138 kg +shipping

3 Likes

I put a post about how nuts i thought the prices where when i was buying.

2 Likes

I’m trying bro. My packing might not be perfect but the powders and what I’m selling is high quality. Just trying to get these a bit cheaper for us all. If you don’t think I need these too. Then your wrong.

10 Likes

Dude its not about the packing. Very greatful for you assistance with everything.

3 Likes

Yeah i would definately say you need them…they are needed for many sops… i wouldnt get powders anywhere else… i like the b80 and celite… but i dont need clear from poor trim because its just gonna go to disty…

2 Likes

I want the professional packing too and I will soon with their real labels and all. Just getting a bit more organized since coming home. Business has been nuts and then the ribs are just making me move real slowely.

Soon I’ll have cool Mylar bags that are sealed. Cool labels that I’ll print on my label printer.

6 Likes

I thought the packaging was fine… what else would someone expect? Pretty rugged plastic…

5 Likes

Celite hy flo super cel

2 Likes

Personally I want my packaging no difference from what one would buy from directly from carbon chemistry.

5 Likes