Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

You trying to make diamonds with that?

I waz checking for waxes. I would have but it looked to cloudy. So i refiltered, going to slab it

3 Likes

Same here about 1" de packed into filter plate, stopped by whatmann 44 then attcahed to bottom of spool, other 2 powders dropped in, then biomass directly on top, packed in tight. Comes out as clear as i want, don’t have any bybass of the medias

solvent inject at 0° to 5°
4x24 2lb system

6 Likes

Yes mine is cloudy also, i have been winterizing after. I tried to run cold yesterday and what a mess. Had everying stall in the column for hours, i need to get together a nitrogen push

4 Likes

Running a filter will certianly slow the process, you boosting with n2?

7 Likes

Look pretty, but its very sappy. Guess im going to put it in a jar. Hopefully it will sugar. But 95% if what i run is sugar leaf

1 Like

No I don’t. I just recently found out about it and tried to look into it but couldn’t find an detailed information about setting it up and my local extraction store doesn’t know.

My media does have something in it, not sure what but it was weighed the best i could upon removal, i am saving it for later.

6 Likes

Was it dried. Im sure there is stuff in it. And if running warm there might be more stuff in it

Yes this was a couple days old when i checked it

You guys running cold might be leaving more lipids/wax behind in your filter media than you think.

4 Likes

When i run everything at least -105 im not pulling that many fats. When i ran warm at room temp my jared tane looked clear. After i though it in the freezer it got cloudy. It wasnt nucleation.
I do the same thing cold and get no cloudyness.
It could just be how my system runs. But warm is not for me

4 Likes

So I did my first run and I did a warm attempt. My solvent was room temp and I slowly heated the tank up to 120f as I had a minor clogging issue. Final product has a yellow tint I think I didn’t use enough clay and used to much de. The taste is some of the smoothest stuff I ever tried and it tasted 100x better than what the trim smelled like. Powders and clays for life meow

Uploading: 15EB6789-DD3A-44C4-A442-82095531DE58.MOV… Uploading: E06DC6AD-90BC-47BA-BF65-E5840E0E4AB0.MOV…

4 Likes

If you keep stirring that you will get some batter.

9 Likes

So I got some test results back from my first attempt at clear, solvent was room temp and the numbers are way lower than when I run everything cold. The last two attempts have resulted in the media passing the filters and ending up in my collection pot so I ended up winterizing after the fact. The first time I winterized I pulled almost 25% in white fatty garbage, the second time I only pulled 10% garbage out but it was my first attempt at running frozen material and cold solvent through the filter.

Edit: this is a pic of the same oil from the first pic, just done purging in the oven.

6 Likes

The two pics were from the last two runs.

3 Likes

Do you know what your shatter typically tests at?

4 Likes

Depends on the starting material, I was hitting high 80’s with the tamissium but this was the first thing I had tested since the new rig. Part of the reason for the upgrade was the ability to get the material and solvent so cold, the tamissium gave me lots of trouble if chilled the material column much past -15 or so. I still have yet to run any material of any quality throug the new setup. It’s all been old outdoor trim and couple #’s of old indoor trim and popcorn I’ve had sitting around for months and just didn’t have time to run with the old setup.

4 Likes

Most of my well filtered ones have been 80s and up to 90 with cold solvent. Warm will definitely reduce your potency, for sure. If you were multi stage dewaxing after, then you could run room temp. But, room temp is just awful for that reason.

4 Likes

For some reason I believe doing a post D wax you gonna be losing potency due to thca binding with the waxes

2 Likes