Indofabs C.R.C & BHO Color Remediation Tek

I connect mine directly to my material column but i cant isolate my powders that way.

2 Likes

Is there any reason you would want to isolate the powders?

1 Like

So i could keep neg pressure on them inbetween material columns.

How much DE are you guys using to help flow? I have terrible flow. And the pressure in my recovery pot is always around 5psi

I have found that celite slows my flow. Not help it

2 Likes

Damn I’m getting such terrible flow. My record time has almost halved.

Less celite or no celite will help

1 Like

I’ve tried with just t5. What I’m noticing is my recovery pot is between 0-5 psi the whole time and my column will go up to 55psi.

How much material are you running? On a 5-6 # run I’m using about 55 g’s of DE. Its roughly 1" in my filter plate. I only weighed it for scientific calculations. :grin:

4 Likes

I’m doing 9pounds running 45 pounds of solvent through.

What size is your material column?

6 Likes

I’m using a 6”x48” column it goes into my filter column which is 4x10. My material column reduces to two inch to go into the filter column then reduces to two inche to go into the recovery. Do you thing the connections are causing the bottle next or is it the clay?

1 Like

Post a pic so we can take a look. I’m having no flow issues but i am keeping my material column and filter stack 4". I have them connected by a 3/8" line and a 3/8" line to my collection.

1 Like

Also i think your 4x10" filter stack is coming up short for a 6x48" material column. Do you have a 4x4 spool or 4x6 laying around?

1 Like

Whose got the powders for sale

@Killa12345 has the powders

7 Likes

Running warm was a complete failure. My stuff turned out fatty.

10 Likes

What’d it look like?

Very cloudy in the freezer and jar. When i run cold it doesn’t do that. I know its not nucleation
Lesson learned

6 Likes